Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need the advice....trying lose the pound

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
  • 0 Replies

I drink my 8 cups of water a day and diet tea. I'm a baker and a chef and i have to taste every time i cook, and when i bake i eat like 5 cookies I know right (FAT). don't get me wrong i love my body i love how my man love my body and how he rub on me. but i feel like itS time to lose these pounds i have a one year and ever since i been gaining weight. i lost a lot of of weight when he was a few months then i just started eating and watching my cal intake. my man is a junk food eater and its hard to no to my fav bag of chips,but I'm getting better at. i just brought this treadmill and its still in the box. i cant work out cause my son is going to be in the way and i don't wanna be looked at as my FAT is moving side to side nor by my man or mother see my man got ad off so he's at home all day looking for jobs and my mom is home on disability so i am waiting on every on and i don't have no time to my self. so i am on this diet the 3 day and to day is the first day and to day all i did was few chips and nut and some other stuff so its hard to watch what you eat and this diet is boring...do any one no what i can do...i wont to buy the AB twister cause i feel like it cant hurt my son and i can do it in the living room but ether way it i also wont to buy the 10 min trainer but i still wont the advice....I CANT WORK IN FRONT OF KNOW ONE.....I AM DOING THIS FOR ME.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)