Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARG I just to break dishes and sob

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

soo many things , so many fucking thinngs

1) I have been trying to write this essay and people keep asking me to do stuff

2) my dad is an asshole and got mad at me for saying I couldn't do something because I was trying to do schoolwork he said "you're just going to school for the money , like you;'re going to learn anything"

3) scarlett is being a hell raiser and I can't even put her in front of a movie for a bit because my dad watches the main TV in the main part of the house and acts like you just asked him to kill a puppy if you ask if you can watch something and all he has on is news

4) I have court tomorrow for custody

5) I just can't even ,   this post dosn't even describe how I feel accuratly because I don't have the damn energy to properly rant

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StelleL5
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I should also mention I have learnig disablities and it is very hard fr me to concetrait and it fucks me up if I am on a roll and someone interupts

Maliksgirl620
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Hugs..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerlily16
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I feel for you. I have a 7 yr and a 2 yr old and trying to go to school. I was geting fustrated lastnight because I was trying to study for my test today and it didn't realy happen since my 2 yr wanted 100% of my attention while iwas trying to study....needless to say i wasn't as prepared for my test today as I would have liked. 

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Take some time to unwind. After your daughter goes to bed, take a hot bath or shower, and then read, listen to music or whatever helps you relax.

Once you are relaxed, then try to work some more on your essay. Try not to worry about court (hard I know but worrying will do you no good)

Remember in order to handle all you have on your plate, sometimes you have to take some time to yourself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)