Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am making myself sick......

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 25 Replies

just thinking about going to the dentist tomorrow...i panic everytime the thought enters my mind, and i get sick if i think about it to long.....ugh why the hell do i not like the dentist so much....iv never been this scared of it -.-

formula feeding, baby wearing,solids at 5 months,atheist pro-choice mommy to one handsome little boy and fiance to an amazazing man

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfireprincess
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I feel that way at times.. I kinda had to get over it quick I have been to the dentist 4 times in two months lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM
You'll be okay. Grab head phones and listen to music or whatever. Let the dentist know you're scared usually they're nice and help make it not so stressful. I just got my teeth cleaned today and last week I set up a dental plan. I don't need to do too much but still.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Sorry! I hope to be able to go to the dentist one day. I've never been. I know I will be freaking out too.

redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting Bknotnobody:

You'll be okay. Grab head phones and listen to music or whatever. Let the dentist know you're scared usually they're nice and help make it not so stressful. I just got my teeth cleaned today and last week I set up a dental plan. I don't need to do too much but still.

if i didnt have the cavity from hell on my back molar i wouldnt be as scared :/ but iv had cavities before and iv never made myself sick thinking about it

sunfireprincess
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I had to have a tooth pulled that sucked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry! I hope to be able to go to the dentist one day. I've never been. I know I will be freaking out too.

i havent been for a few years and the last time i went i wasnt even scared....i hate this because my df doesnt understand and keeps picking at it and annoying me :/

redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Quoting sunfireprincess:

I had to have a tooth pulled that sucked

im afraid thats what they are gonna do to the molar with the nasty cavity 

Bknotnobody
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM
It'll be okay :-) you'll be all numb or whatever and not feel much if anything. If you do the novacaine. I don't. I panic at being numb lol.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Bknotnobody:

if i didnt have the cavity from hell on my back molar i wouldnt be as scared :/ but iv had cavities before and iv never made myself sick thinking about it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM

IDK.  I don't get why people are so scared of it.  LOL.  I have never minded and my girls LOVE to go! 

Hope your appointment goes well.

redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Quoting Bknotnobody:

It'll be okay :-) you'll be all numb or whatever and not feel much if anything. If you do the novacaine. I don't. I panic at being numb lol.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Bknotnobody:

lol the only part i really hate is the needle in my gums

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)