Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK I have a problem...de friending a friend after 3 years!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM
  • 22 Replies
I feel horrible. I de friended my friend whom I have been friends with for 3 years. We have talked literally everyday for the past 3 years, either online or txting.

I feel horrible. BUT The reason why I did: She posts something on my wall on FB EVERY single time I say something which is fine, BUT she is always saying stuff and it is irritating to me sometimes. Just like she posted on Facebook in a group we were in together and said "Ever since my friend moved her attitude is a bit much. She is distant, and seems to be ignoring me alot latly. I've been their with her thru everything she has gone thru. etc etc." I read that post and I was floored. One thing my attitude is the same as it always has been. I snap sometimes because I am on new medication to help my moodyiness. I just don't get it. Than like, when we talk she always thinks that what I do or say is not good enough, like I post something. Literally 5 seconds after I do BAM Her post. OR Like even if I go on here or yahoo she follows me and reads every single thing I post. It is creeping me out and making me mad. I do not do that to her everytime she posts. I talk to her but I do not downgrade her and what she says.

Sorry for the long post. I am just upset I really do like her. She is a great friend. I just feel horrible I de friended her:( What should I do?
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaclairbear
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you really having a stress out moment over de friending someone on facebook? Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

charliesmom30
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM
not stressed just should i feel normal or feel bad> shes been a friend for 3 yrs but idk sorry im not stressed over de friending her
charliesmom30
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
we were like best friends
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Just "block" her posts and anything you don't want her to read, "hide" from her.

charliesmom30
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I did yes she WAS a good friend but now she's just creeping me out always following me online no matter where i go...I got her blocked and I hide my posts from her too
melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I had to do the same thing with a girl I met online.  She was really cool for the longest time but then she started posting random shit that was starting to annoy the hell out of me.  I was really good online friends with her for about 3 years then I just had enough and deleted her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Why would you only talk or text your best friend??  Did you actually hang out with this person?

charliesmom30
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Sorry I was not intending to sound ridiculous
1FlMom1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Wouldn't it have been better to just tell her how you feel?

charliesmom30
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Yes, we hung out and did stuff when she was not working or busy (maybe 2 times a month. She is a cna so she was always busy either working or somethign with her daughter, so she'd txt me on her breaks or call me.

1FIMom1-I did several times in a nice manner, she did not get what I meant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)