• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lingerie talk

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
I went to the mall today with a friend we met in November when my DH and her SO got back from deployment. We. were walking past the lingerie and started discussing it. Ever since i had my oldest I have felt very uncomfortable with my own body so I hardly wear any. She said her and my DH talked while he was deployed. I haven't found any conversations between them though. But he mentioned talking to her a few times mostly about babysitting for us. She said he told her he wished I wore lingerie more often...
Would you be okay with your DH/SO was discussing lingerie and your sex life with another woman?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Yeah i would be very uncomfortable with that..even if its a man but i think it would bother me more if it was a woman. thats our business no one elses.

Allie428
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM
So he knew her before you did? The whole thing sounds fishy to me. Maybe she just said that to encourage you to 'make him happy'? If it is true the way you presented it, yes it would make me uncomfortable, but people talk....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I know mine does and I dont care im very secure with myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
He met her in person a day before I did (she brought something to her SO at work) but talked to her during deployment from what I've gathered. DH and I had agreed not to discuss our sex life with anyone else but I've caught him doing so before. With this girls so. And he told me one time. But there were no conversations between DH and her on fb or his yahoo account

Quoting Allie428:

So he knew her before you did? The whole thing sounds fishy to me. Maybe she just said that to encourage you to 'make him happy'? If it is true the way you presented it, yes it would make me uncomfortable, but people talk....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM
He has discussed it with this girls SO also. Not sure how much I've only seen 2 conversations and heard of 1 other.

Quoting jvd1709:

Yeah i would be very uncomfortable with that..even if its a man but i think it would bother me more if it was a woman. thats our business no one elses.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Even if I was, I don't think I'd be okay with it.
Before I had kids I was 100 lbs and a size 1. I am now 140 and a size 10-12ish. (I shop juniors department if that matters?)  I haven't accepted my "new body" and due to medical issues having a hard time loosing weight. I had a problem with my ex's talking to other girls about these topics (back when I was 100 lbs) and was fairly secure with myself

Quoting Supervane:

I know mine does and I dont care im very secure with myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oceandancer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM
No
2KoolMama
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Is it a good friend of the both of you?   How were they communicating?  Facebook?  Or something more personal?

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I am not sure how I would feel honestly :(
Sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)