Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She doesn't deserve to be called a mother. *Little long, vent, please read*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I know things like this have been posted before so apparently it happens all the time, I posted about it once before but didn't get any replies and feel the need to vent again. This girl I know had her first child at 16. And I'm not knocking any young mothers though I do tell other young girls that I'd advise them to wait until they were more mentally, physically and financially ready. I was a young mother myself. But this particular girl really irks me. I mean she really gets on my nerves. And since a good friend of mine happens to also be good friends with her before all of this happened, I have to continue to hear about her latest "screw up" for lack of a better term. So on with the story, and please, feel free to comment with whatever you'd like. I know it's not any of my business. I just feel that if I'm being brought into a situation to hear about it and see it on FB (which, by the way, I have blocked her from) then it is technically my business in some way in that I have to hear and see it 24/7 anyways. So before I get started, let it be known that this IS mainly a vent because it is irritating. 

Okay. So this girl, like I mentioned, had her first child at 16. It SEEMED that she was going to be a good mother and this was even before I had gotten pregnant. After she had her child, things just went downhill. I understand that feeling of wanting to be a "normal teen" but when you make the decision to not only go through with the pregnancy but to also have sole custody of this child, you have to know that being a "normal teen" just isn't an option anymore and take responsibility! Be a damn mother! Anyways, it went downhill after she had this child. She started going out not even a month after having this baby and partying and drinking at parties and sneaking into clubs. She would pawn the child off on anyone who would watch him. Eventually, she just left and would, on occasion, "drop by". But her parents had taken on the roll of parents to their grandchild. Now, the poor child doesn't recognize his biological mother as "mom" but his grandma as "mom". He barely knows who his bio mother even is! She ended up, a couple of years later, getting pregnant again. She had been sleeping around while having a boyfriend who she claimed to be faithful to until she got pregnant. Apparently she texted this friend of mine and told her that not only was her boyfriend not actually the father, but that she was (if she could) going to switch the DNA tests somehow to make it seem like he was even though he wasn't. She figured since the results were mailed to her anyways and she was good with computers she could get away with it. Wrong. And I'm glad. This friend of mine forwarded these texts TO her boyfriend. And even so, they're still together to this day and doesn't believe it. Or maybe he does and just doesn't care. The sad thing is though, while I feel that in a way it does take a real man to take on that responsibility, they barely see that son now either. Her parents have almost taken on the full roll of parents to BOTH of her children. But they don't have custody and somehow, she still does. From what I've heard, they feel that the children are in good hands with them and eventually custody will happen. Money doesn't matter. The money part came in after since this girl still technically has custody of these two children, claimed them on her taxes. She then proceeded to put directly on FB how much she had gotten and even went as far to say what she was going to do with it. Buy her children new clothes? No. Buy them food and diapers and wipes? No. Buy them anything? NO, of course not. She did, however, mention that she was going to buy HERSELF a new phone, got herself a new haircut, bought herself over $1,000 worth of clothes and even got herself a fucking tattoo. (Excuse my language, but you can't deny that if you brought into this situation you wouldn't be equally as pissed and mournful for those children as I am, right?) 

I guess the story ends here. Obviously I'm not very tolerancy of selfish, immature "mothers" who don't even deserve the title of a "mother" let along any money that people paid out of their pockets for this "mother" who instead of doing something, anything for those children bought herself shit instead. 

Vent. Over.

P.S - I have deleted her and blocked her after feeling that I couldn't take seeing this any longer. It sickened me. If I could feel blood boiling I'm sure it would feel similar to the feeling I get when I think of all that she's done. And the sad thing, what a lot of people DO. I just happen to know one personally and it's sad and pathetic. :/ 

Ever wonder how people like her sleep at night or even look at themselves in the mirror? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaStina215
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I agree that she is a POS

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Yeah. It makes me feel realy bad for this children but I guess it's good that they're in good hands with the grandparents. Definitely better than in the mothers hands. 

Quoting MommaStina215:

I agree that she is a POS

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Bump....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Bump....

Anonymous

Bump....

Anonymous

Bump....

lovemyson32910
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I agree shes crappy mother. I too am a young mother, I had my son when I was 18. I however have been working my ass off to take care of him and going to college to make sure I will be able to be the responsible parent that any parent should be. It also absolutly irritates me to see girls who decide to have children and talk about how good of a mother they are going to be and then pawn their children on other people to go out and do whatever it i they want to do.

chels210
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I gave up on getting angry at people like that. If they don't care enough about their kids, they obviously don't care what you think, and it's just making you more irritated.
I understand being angry and needing to vent completely. Maybe you could take her kids out for ice-cream or something. It would give grandma a much needed break too
mom2cheesebug
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM

She doesn't see her kids as "kids" she sees them as objects that take up her time and money. Thats how she can sleep at night not caring how they are or seeing them. I know mothers like this and to them, kids are like pets, just a burden that you have to clean up after and feed.

Its sad, but there are a lot of mothers out there like this. thankfully her parents are taking care of them babies.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM

She is a narsisist. My birth mom is the same way. She left me with my grandparents.  A few years later she had another child and left him with his father. A few years after that, she had two more kids and then she left them with their dad...

To this day, a party is more important to her than her kids and grandkids and she is almost 60 years old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)