Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fantasies...do you ever want it to come true or just keep it a fantasy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My husband and I have been talking a lot lately about our fantasies. Mine has always been just that, a fantasy, for a very long time but lately with all our talk about it I kind of thought about if it really could happen or not. I don't know for sure if I could ever really do it but he said he is completely game if I want to IF he can participate. I have always fantasized about being with another woman, just once to fool around and I'm not sure if I would want it to turn into a threesome or not cause I'm not sure I could see my hubby with another woman.

Have you ever followed through with yours and did it turn out good or do you regret it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ABMommyto2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I followed through with the threesome fantasy and I wish I wouldn't have. It was not as great as I thought it would be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I followed through with my fantasy to be with another girl and to have a threesome. It was awesome. I have other fantasies that I actually want to have come true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I had the same fantasy as you. My best friend was also into that, so one night when her and her DH came over(with SO's and DH's permission) we started fooling around in front of them. It was awesome. We did everything, fingering, oral, grinding, everything. Afterwards, SO went and had sex with her, and I had sex with her DH. It didn't bother me or SO at all, but it ended up causing problems in their relationship(she wanted to keep experimenting with other guys) If you're going to do it, make sure you and your DH can handle it.

I wanted to add that SO and I are not swingers. We did it one time but that was it-it was fun, but not something I would ever do again.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I have only one big fantasy.

I'd cream my panties and then prob have a stroke if it came true, LOL.

MlkandCookies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I don't mind casual threesomes, but I won't have one in a committed realtionship because I think i would get jealous.

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I would love for my fantasies to come true. I'm just not stupid enough to say them on a public forum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)