• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in love with a man that i am not compatible with

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My husband and I are two different people. And we only get along because i hold my silence for many years. We have 3 wonderful little girls and have been together 6 years. I love him with all my heart but deep down inside im killing myself because I know we are not meant for each other. He's cheated before and I should have taken that as my way out, but i love him and the family we created. But i just dont know how much longer i can continue to be silent? No im not having one of those following out of love things married people have. I really am so tired and depressed because i want to feel happy and loved and him and I are just so different. I guess this is just a vent but i needed to tell someone because im so tired of holding everything in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CAgirlMNboy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
You need to talk to him and lay it out there. How is he to even try or work on things if he doesn't know how you feel. That is if you even want to work on things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymama
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Bump for later
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Well do both yourself a favor, be honest how you feel, let him go. Then this burden will be lifted off your shoulder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soliderwife
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Why cant you speak your mind? My DH and i are different  i never feel i cant speak my mind , we deal with it. We may yell or get pissed off at each other but one of us will look at the other and say i dont like you very much right now but i sure as hell love your as, and we laugh and it is all good... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)