Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't give a flyin', flippin' hoot...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
what the heck anyone does with their tax return! Why would anyone give a damn what someone else does with it? Why bash b/c someone was excited they were able to finally buy themselves something for once with their tax money? I just don't get it. Some of you women need to pull the stick out of your rear & live a little. Life is too dang short to be bitchy and rude all the time...

*OK, stepping down off my soap box now...vent over*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaylawv2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Agreed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM
We use our return every year to treat ourselves. I work my ass off - I deserve it!

I can't that money with me when I die, so I may as well enjoy it a little while I can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM

AGREE! im buyin myself a new dslr camera to further my photography hobby, SO is gettin us a new tv so shows arent cut off (we dont have widescreen yet lol) and this is after we pay bills of course lol

Embers88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, I agree. I couldn't care less. All those people who are blowing their tax returns are only stimulating the economy for the rest of us. 

blessed.life
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Agreeeee :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MlkandCookies
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

How about everyone just stfu about tax returns...problem solved

hellokittyy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM

flyin flipping hoot is awesome

justme91755
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I vote we replace income tax with a federal sales tax and we won't have to worry about the government being a savings account I hate that people have to pay a tax to go to work everyday. Everyone rich, poor or illegal buys stuff Just tax it all and everyone pays the same percentage no matter where they got the money. Rich spend more and pay more. Poorer spend less and pay less. Pretty simple. No exemptions. No loopholes. Everybody pays
she_walk_softly
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:44 AM
flying flipping hoot. sounds like a owl with rabies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDamien13107
by 👽Normal on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:48 AM
You know what? How about you all send your tax returns to me and squash all of this once and for all! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)