Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Please *tmi*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

I am just posting this anonymously because it is embarrassing and I really need to go to a doctor but cant at this time, I was on BC and then my period came. It lasted a week and I wanted to have sex with my DH, we did a day after my period was over, That night it got really dry and we were using a condom because we just got off the BC. Then since it got dry with the condom we just took it off, then last night, this is the day after, we had sex again it was kind of sore but I didn't care. It was able to get lubed up and it burned really bad I didn't think none of it, then today I woke up and every time I walked it burned. plus each night my stomach hurt REALLY bad and it has just been hurting today. Well each night there was a smell down there after sex,and its been itchy burning, sore, red, and a discharge as been coming out, and it burns when it comes out. It is getting worse and I don'tknow what to do, my DH says it is from the sex we had and because I just got off BC. I keep thinking my DH cheated because to me it sounds like a std but he goes from work to home and doesn't go no where by himself....I just feel sick.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a yeast infection...

Jennifer_57
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Well, there are free STD clinics. It would also help to know what form of bc you are on, and well...webmd.com has a symptom tracker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loril420
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It could be many things, just go to a dr.

melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Probably a yeast infection.  I use to get them everytime I started a new BC or stopped taking it.  Try some monistat and if it does not work then I would see your DR.

mrskgill06

Kinda sounds like a yeast infection to me.. Try some monistat! 

staceysgorbach

How's about go to the doc and find out what is wrong. I swear........why is it so hard to figure out. Cm is really not a hospital, and we are not all the docs and nurses.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Could b a yeast infection. Either monistat or vagisal sell this test otc to c if u do or font have yeast infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM

If you read it, I cant go to the DR right now, I ask CM because maybe someone had the same excat thing.

Quoting staceysgorbach:

How's about go to the doc and find out what is wrong. I swear........why is it so hard to figure out. Cm is really not a hospital, and we are not all the docs and nurses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Thank you.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Well, there are free STD clinics. It would also help to know what form of bc you are on, and well...webmd.com has a symptom tracker.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

It sounds like a yeast infection. Get some Monistat from the store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)