Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awkward sexual moments (adult content)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

This may get kind of long.I'll start with a little background information.

So this happened about 7 years ago before I met DH. My best friend and I lived about 45 minutes away from each other so on weekends I would often go stay with her at her boyfriends house. He had a really cute roommate that we will  just call "the roommate" for privacy issues. I'd been crushing on him for quite a while but it never went any farther than that because I was very shy. 

Well, one weekend I went to stay with my friend and they had a few friends over for a party. I had a few drinks, so I was able to let my guard down  and was having a really good time dancing and meeting new people. My friend and her bf went to sleep early so I was trying to make friends with a few of the people there so I didn't feel so awkward.  I really hit it off with one of the girls, we'll call her Sue. We were dancing and having a good time and I confided in her that I had a thing for the roommate. I asked her if he was seeing anyone and if she thought he'd be interested. She said no he's single and he's had his eye on you all night! We talked and giggled about it like girls usually do and  I was so excited about it and couldn't wait for people to start clearing out so I could make my move.

A few hours later I asked him if it was ok if I stayed in his room that night. I usually slept on their couch in the living room, but a few people from the party were staying and I felt uncomfortable staying out there. he said that was fine and we decided to go to sleep. It was very innocent at first, we really were going to go to sleep, but one thing led to another and we had sex and spent the rest of the night snuggled up together.

The next morning my friend came looking for me and found the roommate and I still naked in bed. She was shocked but didn't say anything to me then. We got up and had breakfast together. The roommate and I were still acting like love struck teenagers. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, but he had to work that afternoon and said he would drive me back home on his way there. 

When he went to shower, my friend cornered me and wanted all of the details. I told her about how Sue and I had become friends and she told me I should make a move with the roommate and tell him how I felt. My friend laughed at me! Little did I know that the roommate and Sue were friends with benefits! I had no clue, it was like a slap in the face. 

I was silent the entire ride home, finally he asked me what was wrong and I went off about him and Sue. How could he not tell me? How could she not tell me? I was mortified! He played it off like it was no big deal. They would just "hook up" once in a while. Then (here comes the real kicker!) he tells me not to worry about her, she was really into me too! So if I wanted to come back the following weekend we could all "hook up"!!!

Needless to say I was never able to show my face there again. I was so embarrassed, still to this day my best friend teases me about it and I've never been able to let go of the shame. 

So my question to you ladies is, do you have any funny/embarassing/shameful sexual experiences you'd like to share. I could use a good laugh!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I do not have much except one time in the middle of performing oral sex on my husband I had to stop to sneeze.  He thought this was hilarious.

jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

While giving oral along time ago...lets just say what came out was not cum...so very embarressing thank God it only happened that once

kathienpb
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I've had many many embarrassing moments in my 20s. (I spent my 20s in the bars and clubs) which are a blur. Probably worse than yours. Don't worry...if that's the worst you've done its no biggie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_57
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I almost vomit everytime I see cum. One time that got in my mouth and I freaked out and spit it all over his chest while he was laughing hysterically lol. He quit laughing when he realized I wasnt gonna get him anything to clean it off with and he had to awkwardly get up and walk with it on him lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lonelymommy2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

the first time my bf tried to give me anal he wouldnt let me poop first, so u can imagine what happened...

whoda007
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I asked a guy when he was going to put it in. YEP! He already had! I got a smack across the face and a little education that night. But in all fairness, it's was crooked and small. I never felt a thing.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
At a new years party my hubby and I were screwing on the couch. Hubbys best friend comes in and just sits down. I was butterball naked. I asked him what he wanted. He wanted a damn hug. I think he was high. He held me for 2 minutes, kissed my forehead and left. My hubby thought this was hysterical.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xoxo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Oh what one to tell....thats the question lol ;p one time I was at a friends for the wknd and same as u kinda but we had sex on the couch and my friends bf came out and saw us and I never knew till morning that he saw us....not cool and one time I was with by xbf at my apartment it was one of the last times probly because of this lol we were messing around and knew where it was headed, he asked me where the condoms were and I told him I didmt have any (lied but didnt want to really have sex and hey I was willing to do other stuff for him kwim) well we decided to take a shower together before I know it hes sittung on the shower floor jerking off staring at me and then asked me to hold his hand! Most akward moment of my life lol can i add this was the 1st time he saw me naked lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

i have 2

when me and df were having sex it was pretty rough (haha) and right after we were done and cleaning up an earthquake hit i jumped off the bed butt naked and clung to df (like shaggy from scooby doo) and after it ends all he says is "i must have done you pretty hard" LOL

and the second one was when i was pregnant i was still in my morning sickness phase (around 18 weeks) and we were having sex and getting into it and all of a sudden i felt the urg to hurl so i jumped up and ran to the bathroom >.<

smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
O.o

Quoting whoda007:

I asked a guy when he was going to put it in. YEP! He already had! I got a smack across the face and a little education that night. But in all fairness, it's was crooked and small. I never felt a thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)