Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Major Confession

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
  • 2 Replies

A major confession of mine: I'm Afraid of loosing my Husband.

I'm afraid of so many things, but I'm especially afriad everytime that my husband (part of the navy) leaves I'm afriad that will be the last time I see him. Which i know is so wrong I should be strong and optimistic like I appear on the outside but I can't on the inside. I know I'm an over worrier but It gets pretty bad, I've even passed out while saying our good byes a few years ago. I'm always on edge while he is gone, I can't  sleep and I'm stressed for months until he comes home. Alyssa (3) my daughter I'm sure notices my sudden change of behaviour but she is strong! when daddy is away she misses him greatly but is always a happy little girl. She talks to my pregnant tummy/ her soon to be sis and always says stuff like I can't wait for you to meet my daddy he rides boats! haha:)  I especially miss him right now, I'm due next month and he might not be here with me when baby girl is born. I guess all I can do is hope for the best and stay strong!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Eco_Momma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM

sweetheart, find a Doula who can be with you. It's ok to worry.

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Its ok to be afraid you will lose him. Its actually nromal to be afraid you will lose him. Not many women can stand behind a man whos life is pretty regularly put in more danger than the average person. Maybe you can find a group of supportive (not the catty and drama ridden groups) ladies who know what you are going through. Maybe you could look into seeing a therapist so you can have tiem to talk to someone about what youa re feelign that is an unbiased third party or even a playgroup of other military folks with deployed parents for you and your DD to go to. 

Deployments are hard on everyone and you are being an incredibly strong woman. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)