Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you REALLY want?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you REALLY want for Mother's Day this year?

I was talking with one of the writers from the Stir who is planning to write an article on the "25+ Things Moms REALLY Want for Mother's Day"  and we'd love to get your input!

Beyond the conventional gifts, what what would you be thrilled to wake up to find on May 13th?

by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
kryspykitty
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

For my husband to do all those chores I keep nagging him about!lol

mrsfitz05
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I'm blessed with a husband who cherishes me & makes me a priority every day. A little special attention is nice but I don't need any gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arielsmomma1020
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM

My  husband to pay attention to me and maybe do something nice

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Nothing. I expect nothing. Especially if it's a weekday, then my hubby will begone for work from 5:30 am to about maybe 6-7 pm. Why should I add the stress of him getting me anything to that? And, we just don't celebrate anything except our little girl's birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I want to play a game of sudoku uninterrupted. Oooooor gmbe in the bathroom for a few minutes without someone shouting, "Hey! What're you doing in there?!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MultiPara
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Flowers and maybe be surprised with some kind of project DH & the girls made together for me. Like a hand made card.

monshine2
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

To spend time with my family doing something fun - the zoo, the lake, lunch, etc... Anything but sitting around

nicki1018
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

A weekend getaway with myself, a bottle of wine, some books, something nice to smoke, and the beach.  I got that last year and I want it again!

moneysaver6
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM

A clean house.  Seriously.  I'd love for my husband to hire someone to detail clean our house.  That would ROCK!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM
A house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)