Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you REALLY want?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you REALLY want for Mother's Day this year?

I was talking with one of the writers from the Stir who is planning to write an article on the "25+ Things Moms REALLY Want for Mother's Day"  and we'd love to get your input!

Beyond the conventional gifts, what what would you be thrilled to wake up to find on May 13th?

by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
buttersworth
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Oh boy, someone is ASKING me? Yay!

I would like to wake up (late) to a clean kitchen, with kids fed, cleaned and dressed. Some coffee and donuts would be sufficient. Then take all the kids to the playground, with DH, because at their ages it's hard for me to do that by myself.

evensmummy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM

A total spa package....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
For all the hateful bigots to be gone from this site and it returned to the fantastic mothers site it was 4 years ago before all the childish hateful drama, the bullying, the downright mean women. That would be great.

Other than that maybe to sleep until noon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvcloudydays
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

mamahogan2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this
My babygirl in my belly to be in my arms!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Bree
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM

We dont really celebrate holidays. But I if I did I couldnt ask for more than my two little girls. They are my joy! 

Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I want a new king size mattress,lol. 

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM

For my fiance to be home and actually make it a special day. He drives a semi and hasnt been home for it for since we have had kids. Our kids are still too young to do anything on their own, so if he doesnt help them I dont even get a happy mothers day.

dragonflysangel
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM

a day of peace

mom-x-2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I am getting my wish! My cousin graduates mothers day weekend from Syracuse and I am going out there for the weekend without the kids! And since I am a waitress, this is the first mothers day that I don't have to work since I became a mom:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)