Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby working on Valentine's Day.... Is yours too?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 23 Replies

I know mine is but he has monday off.  We will probably do some overnight celebrating if you know what I mean lol And Breakfast (He works Evenings so he'll be here in the morning)

I'm not even allowed to indulge in much because of some health issues that require a diet change (this is new so I am kind of pissy about it)  But I'll  be looking into chocolate, if I have to give up chocolate I will cry just a little, maybe a tear lol jk  maybe

having chocolate

Whats your plans otherwise?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM

He works third, so he'll get home around 6 am and go back in at 10 pm. I actually managed to get the day off. He wants to go to lunch or dinner or something if we can find a sitter. I'm perfectly content just making his favorite dinner and staying home. 

thehickinhickor
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Yep mine dose

he says he as something planNed but i am not sure we had a gift card i was saving for us to go out to dinner that night but he wanted.to use it to day i had the.kid with me so i don't count that but he did sigh jackass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki1018
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angziety
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Of course.  Not many people get that day off.  XD

My MIL takes (or used to take last I heard) some Parkinson's medicine that doesn't allow her to eat chocolate.  When I heard there was such a thing, I decided right then and there that I would just rather suffer than not eat chocolate.  LOL!   Seriously though.. that would suck! 

We are exchanging cards and gifts on the day, but aren't doing the dinner, etc. until later.  Dates don't mean much to us if it means not being able to eat in a restaurant because it's packed, so we're going to wait until it calms down.  No biggie!

MSmama_x3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
My husband works nights; off Tuesday & Wednesday nights but will be sleeping most of the day Tuesday since he normally doesn't get home til 7-8am.
So I'm sure whatever he has planned will be done Wednesday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelbyelaine
Yes, from 9-6. Oh well, I took an unpaid day off tomorrow to spend time with him. We never get to, we work opposite days to avoid daycare costs :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I'm picking up my sister and newborn niece from the airport 2 hours away. 

5tyli5hLensT
none mine works too but we dont really celebrate valentines. to us valentines is everyday LOL Dh is always gettin me a gift, or takin me out to lunch or makin it :) its prettu awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Yes. He goes to work early and won't be home till 7pm so we won't do anything. But he did buy me a giant cookie today and we'll celebrate on thursday instead. He hates Valentines so it means a lot that he wants to nice things for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiswifey92
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM

yup.. but he works night! so we have all morning and all day! bear with heart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)