Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am the meanest mommy ever. and i DO NOT feel bad for it.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 47 Replies
3 moms liked this
when my dd was about 4 we were at disney land, she had been acting up ALL day long, temper tantrums, whining, not doing what she was told, so we are in line to see mickey mouse, she is the next one up to see him, and goes into full blown attitude, back talking, temper tantrum. I told her 3 or 4 times to stop or i was going to make her go home, the last time she looked at me & yelled shut up, & triede to hit me, so i popped her butt put her in the stroller and we left. the couple behind us at the time followed us all the way to the gates talking about how cruel and evil i was. When we got home, dd called my mom hysterically crying that i spanked her in front of mickey mouse. * before you guys all stroke out over this keep in mind, at that time it was 9 miles from our house to disney land, we had annual passports so we were there 2 or 3 times per week, and she got ample opportunity to change her behavior before i punished her. * So next time your kids call you mean remind them about me. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I would have done the same thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Not mean at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonflysangel
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

good parenting i say

Sasygirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! I laughed when I read what your daughter told your mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL and you didn't even videotape it and put it on youtube! Go Momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have handled it differently. Maybe done what you did..but minus the spanking. I would have put him in the stroller and just left.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Schleetle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Lol... I can't believe someone followed you out just to give an earful? Man people are nosy. If my sons told me to shut up there would be no Mickey Mouse for them either!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tth328
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM
3 or 4 warnings is a lot. Growing up we never even got a warning lol my parents were extremely strict. And I got beat up everyday for the slightest things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Sounds like what I would've done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM
I do it but it dont help.
DS(2) got so pissed at me one time he bite my thigh so hard it bled and left a bruise.
I had to bite my lip and bring DS to his room for mommy to have a time out. I wanted to smack him in his mouth BUT i DID NOT!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)