Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave DH permission to have an affair... kinda long... sorry....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
That's right... I am at the end of my rope.... 2 yrs ago I did something very stupid by agreeing to have a 3some... Well that turned into something more serious and I didn't want a part so Dh and her started a relationship. I thought maybe it would work out because we were all friends, but of course I was stupid and nieve and found out she was bad mouthing me behind my back to Dh... Of course he defended her.... I no longer spoke to her after that. He ended it saying it was because I was unhappy with the arrangement and all.... Which i was... But he has completly changed, he barely kisses me, never hugs me, barely talks to me, and when I bring it up its my fault... So i am very unhappy and don't know how long our relationship will last (prob not long, 7 yrs down the drain)... So I told him to go back to her... At least when he is with her he treats me better.... Until I figure out what to do I can't take his negativity, especially since I'm pregnant, my hair is falling our in clumps because I'm so stressed..... So this is my confession.... I have nobody to talk to so i needed to get it out... thanks for listening....
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this
I think your marriage is over and it's time to file for divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomoniqueWS
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Did you post your story once?  This situation sounds similar to another story.  But I wouldn't be giving permission, thats going to ruin the marriage IMO if you are just giving permission because you are upset. Can you try  MFT???

radioheid
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM
12 moms liked this

I think it is time for a divorce. See how much they like each other when he is broke every payday after child support.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Leave. You're not going to be happy in the relationship. You will still be unhappy just like you were when he was cheating.

spaznskitz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
10 moms liked this

Are you having a girl? Is who you are right now the type of person you want her to become? A shell of a person, self esteem so low she is willing to give up her happiness just to appease the man in her life? Someone who thinks it is ok for someone else to have their cake and eat it too, while you starve?

If you are having a boy, is this the male role model you want for him, really?

You don't give permission for an affair, you demand marital counseling and a focus on what is importnat - his family, not his penis. If he won't - then you file for separation (if not divorce) and let him know you are NOT a doormat.

mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
People don't realize how 3-domes ruin marriages/relationships. They will end up going behind your back when they tell you they are not. I agree with everyone else, time to get a divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
2-somes* Sorry. Auto-correct
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Wow... You're a train wreck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnspacey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I'm sorry mama. You can make it without him. *hugs*

briesmomisback
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Like yesterday.

ASAP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)