Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you tired..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

of getting bullied in Bitch groups? well i have the solution for you! this cream works wonders! give it a try your butt will be happy you did.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepJeep
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:31 AM
2 moms liked this
I have a better solution...don't join a bitch group. It will save you shipping and handling. It will also save you from that questioning look you'll get from the UPS or FedEx guy when he sees "butthurt cream" on the label.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SummerMommy87
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

lmao..

Sassy762
by 200 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM

If you get bullied then leave the group. I usually annoy the hell out of them in the bitch groups....they leave me alone so I won't get started, LMAOOOOOO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Really? Are you really laughing your a$% off over this? Wow. You should listen to some stand up comedy on XM radio. Now that's some funny stuff.

Quoting SummerMommy87:

lmao..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:36 AM
No, but I am tired...yawn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SummerMommy87
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:39 AM

ya its called a sense of humor.:) and i do listen to stand up comdey and i laugh just as much cause im easily entertained.you should try it sometime, good for your spirit

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Are you really laughing your a$% off over this? Wow. You should listen to some stand up comedy on XM radio. Now that's some funny stuff.

Quoting SummerMommy87:

lmao..

Rose23113
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
lmao.

dolphin2000
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Yawn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Uhm...I do try it sometimes. Remember? I am the one that first suggested it to you about 3 minutes ago.

Quoting SummerMommy87:

ya its called a sense of humor.:) and i do listen to stand up comdey and i laugh just as much cause im easily entertained.you should try it sometime, good for your spirit

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SummerMommy87:

lmao..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Haha (:

Quoting KeepJeep:

I have a better solution...don't join a bitch group. It will save you shipping and handling. It will also save you from that questioning look you'll get from the UPS or FedEx guy when he sees "butthurt cream" on the label.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)