Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't think this will last

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
I'm in a fairly new relationship (1 year) and pregnant with my first child (keep your judgmental comments to yourself) with a man that I DO truly love BUT theres so many issues he has that I just don't know I can deal with.. Sad thing is I knew he had issues he was always upfront about that but I just didn't realize how bad they were. For example he is extremely self centered. In a conversation we had just today he made a comment along the lines of "if you focus all your energy on taking care of me and I focus all my energy on taking care of me than in the long run it works for you cause you won't be happy if I'm not" when asked "if I focus on you and you focus on you who's focusing on me?" ALSO he really thinks so negatively about women. PERIOD! Like I believe if I were to ever have a daughter with him he wouldn't think positive about her. He believes all women are sluts if they had more than one lover no matter the situation or age of that women. Also he thinks money is the center of all happiness and I just don't think like that and lastly SEX has been all about him. Touch him, what position he likes what makes him get off, but never tries to get me off, or touch me the way I like and its starting to bug me. I found myself rolling my eyes during sex just today.. Are these enough reasons to end a relationship? Like I said its a new relationship and I do love him maybe we can work it out, maybe its just the pregnancy hormones that make me wanna leave or maybe just maybe I should go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:43 AM
10 moms liked this
Why did you fuck this total pile of shit in the first place, let alone stay with him for a YEAR!? Who looks at a pile of shit on the ground and says "hey, I want to fuck and marry that, that might be a nice life?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisMommy4Ever
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I think you should just walk now before it turns into something worse. That's just really bad. He only thinks about himself when it comes to everything...I don't think he will help you once you bring that child into this world :( Good Luck

MasterAtArms
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM

You just need to think about what's best for you and your future child.

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:46 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh geez. Leave him before he sucks your soul dry
radioheid
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:47 AM

YES. End it and RUN.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

rayroe2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I have said some of these things too, I was pregnant the 1st year of meeting my DH, lol we had love at 1st sight and ended up pregnant, It was ROUGH! because I wasn't myself and I never been in love so everything was so new! then it turns out he was mad at me to top off all those new things so he was acting all crazy, so to sum it up HOROMONES on top of you guys are learning each other, you need to learn how to talk to one another and just get to the root of everything! what all have you tried? I hope this helps some.

radioheid
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Roger that.

Quoting Ataemommy:

Why did you fuck this total pile of shit in the first place, let alone stay with him for a YEAR!? Who looks at a pile of shit on the ground and says "hey, I want to fuck and marry that, that might be a nice life?"

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

KeepJeep
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I double roger that with a big 10-4.

Quoting radioheid:

Roger that.

Quoting Ataemommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Is he 30 and do you live in Oklahome?

I'm sorry dear. I was married to a man like that. Maybe try couples counseling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Really? You just advised with woman to stay with a narcissist and a misogynist? You have self esteem problems worse than the OP.

Quoting rayroe2:

I have said some of these things too, I was pregnant the 1st year of meeting my DH, lol we had love at 1st sight and ended up pregnant, It was ROUGH! because I wasn't myself and I never been in love so everything was so new! then it turns out he was mad at me to top off all those new things so he was acting all crazy, so to sum it up HOROMONES on top of you guys are learning each other, you need to learn how to talk to one another and just get to the root of everything! what all have you tried? I hope this helps some.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)