Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Dont Believe In God..........

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:18 AM
  • 48 Replies

Just read the post below in another group and im just curious for the ones who dont believe in God. What do you believe in? and what do you have faith in? And what do you think happens to your soul when you die??????????? Just Curious- O two more question..... Do you put your faith in humans and who do you pray to?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/15963863/My_7yo_son_asked_me_how_God_made_people_This_was_his_reaction_Funny?last#last&added_shortcut=1&removed_shortcut=1

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xlandria
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM

I can't answer your questions but I wonder the same things and it is only because I am curious as well. I don't know any atheist or agnostics or I would ask them. If I find out some answers I'll let you know. I'm sure that there are more than one or two different ones, just has people believe in God for different reasons. I say that if I don't believe in God when I die and it's true, I haven't lost anything. But if I don't believe and God does exist, I've lost everything. JMO.

Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:31 AM
7 moms liked this

I dont pray, I dont believe in god, I dont put my faith in anyone besides myself, and I have no idea what happens to souls when people die, b/c I'm not dead yet...  if I could send a postcard back when I am, to tell people where I am, I would...     I honestly dont care about things like 'why are we here' etc.  I'm here, I'm living my life to the best of my ability, I'm answering to no one but myself, end of story...   If its not good enough for other people, its none of my concern...

Imperial.Sugar
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:33 AM

It's too bad we can't ask the dinosaurs what they believed in.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 AM
I have faith in myself. Simple as that. I do not need a god to rely on. I don't pray to anyone or anything. When I die, that's it. Nothing happens. It's the end
my1love
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:47 AM

no religion here. there is something that made earth and made humans. but the way people treat that being is all wrong imo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:07 AM

If they don't believe in God, I daresay they don't pray to anyone.  But, I've been known to be slap-ass wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM

i belive in God but not religion.

adorablenessx
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Honestly I don't care what happends to my soul when I'm dead.

I know one thing for a fact is that I'm in a coffin, murdered and cut away and fed to wild life, or creamated, who cares??

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Quoting nechelleisttc:

What do you believe in? and what do you have faith in? I believe and have faith in myself. That is all I need.

And what do you think happens to your soul when you die? We die. To me it is the circle of life. We have to die so that others may live. It's sad but natural.

Do you put your faith in humans and who do you pray to? I don't pray to anything or anyone. There is no need. There is no one in the sky making decisions for me. It is my responsibility to take care of myself and to make the hard decisions.

Aeonix
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I believe in god but not organized religion, and believe the bible to be just a work of fiction. I'm unsure how I feel about heaven/hell. I don't generally pray. Just perspective from someone somewhere in between. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)