Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

death

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I wish there was a away I could die and it not hurt my baby. I'm tired of living tired of fighting and tired being alone. Maybe I can just take em to some family then off myself. Death has to be easier than the life I live :'( I can't take it anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Imperial.Sugar
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I feel the way that you do.  I really understand that emotion but you have to realize that it's just an emotion and something truly beautiful could happen tomorrow that will completely change your perspective on things.  

I'm here if you need to talk.  I don't know you and have never talked to you before but I'm here for you.   Just reach out.

Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:32 AM

There is no way to be selfish enough to take your own life, and believe that your child/children will not be effected...  Have you ever known anyone who's committed suicide? Do you not know the lifetime of pain the people left behind have to live with every day?  Can you die knowing that some day your kid might think "Gee, my mom couldnt tough it out for me, why should I go on fighting?"

just some things to think about...   Find someone to talk to...

ilayframe
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:34 AM
I have had plenty of days feeling like you do. Sometimes life gets hard. But its always worth living. Hugs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:37 AM
That is never the right thing to do. Your children will miss their mother. Your children need their mother. Seriously think of people that have it worse then you, and that have not given up and are still fighting. Fight for your children. What is so wrong with your life you want to die?
Get help talk to someone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)