Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like your house?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies
When people walk in do they say - wow your home is beautiful- if so why ? If no what do you wish you could change?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM

OMG yeah! We just bought our house this last may, got it at a steal and it needed only minor work to fix it up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Yes I love my home- there are a few minor things I would change - but most people wk on and say my home is beautiful or it's nice - :)
elizabg
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM

We are renters but love our home.  It was completely redone before we moved in.  It fits our family needs right now.  I love the layout and the room sizes.   There are a couple of minor things that I would change.  I would love a 3rd bedroom upstairs (I have three kids and the boys are sharing.  It works right now but prolly not when they are older.) and change the beige carpet to something that would hide more dirt.  

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM
God Blessed us with a nice home. I do love my home. When I've been out all day, I can't wait to get home and relax.
cryssi_renee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the location of my house.  As for the house itself, I hate it.  We can't sell it and I kinda wish it would just burn down. We need a bigger house, this one has zero storage space. 

angelgrl5200
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
no I hate this house, we rent, its old, ugly, and small lol cant wait to move! but I will miss our landlords.....and nothing I do to this place would make it better, unless I owned it, knocked it down and rebuilt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noneya79
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Nope hate my house! It's too small and outdated! We can't afford anything better at the moment! But I'm working in raising my credit score so I can get a loan to buy a house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brocksmom3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Yes! My house is definitely a home.
angeleyes16
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM

We rent. The apartment is nice, but the location sucks. It's a crappy neighborhood, and people get mugged all of the time and there is a corner store a few blocks away where the drug pushers hang out an seel dope.

diamondsetter
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM
I love my house too...its a 4 BR, 1.5 bath house in the woods. Very "cottage"-y.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)