Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you can't afford it, don't be having sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
So, I stopped at the dollar store last night and when I was checking out I notices the $1 pregnancy test where kept behind the register with the razors and other things people steal most. I asked the cashier why, and she said it was they hong stolen most from their store. Really people? If you can't afford a $1 pregnancy test, maybe you should not be having babies. I just could not believe that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM
5 moms liked this

people rarely steal because they cannot afford it, they steal for other reasons. 

longhorngal
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Lol I agree. There was a couple around here a few weeks ago that was arrested for stealing 10 of them at one time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
4 moms liked this

prob teenagers who don't want mommy or daddy to know so they steal the test....

cassnadrajones

LOL, they also have colon cleansing tablets at my store. That cant really be safe.

PestPatti

Hmmm our Dollar Tree doesn't have anything "behind" the counter.

The one up the road from house has " pot" tests.  My friends and I chuckle about that one.  

couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cassnadrajones:

LOL, they also have colon cleansing tablets at my store. That cant really be safe.

well then gosh darn it if people cannot afford to take a dump then maybe they shouldnt!

***before you jump down my throat be very certain of the tone and intent you believe is coming from my posts because if you are just trolling me you can go screw yourself. I am done apologizing for people who have no reading comprehension skills and instead insert their own assumed intent and meaning in to my words. ***

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

People don't always steal because they can't afford something.

I do believe there are other stores as well that lock up pregnancy tests, even condoms.

PestPatti
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

People who shoplift usually do it to see if they can get away with it.  

epoh
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM
*snort*

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting cassnadrajones:

well then gosh darn it if people cannot afford to take a dump then maybe they shouldnt!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

when i worked at a walmart, the ladies in the dressing room said that they found a used one...and a puddle or urine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)