Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession, I think these people are making them selves look dumb.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 21 Replies

I can understand people being pro-life and what not, thats not the issue. To Me these video's prove NOTHING and arent going to make a BIT of a difference. If these people feel that strongly about ending abortion they are going to do a whole hell of a lot more besides make a youtube video and stop drinking pop or giving up their video games.

I for one dont EVER see abortion ending.

I confess every time i see or hear about one of these videos, i laugh and feel sorry for the idiot in the video, because they honestly feel they are making a difference.

What do you think about these videos? Do you see them as pointless? or do you believe they will make a difference?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mab05
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to be the fly on the wall when these ppl realize that theyre dumb as shit and start drinking their pop and eating their m&ms again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Abortion as always been around. Only recently has it become such a "fuck up" action. Its really all so stupid. People will do what they want....get over it already. Its not your baby or your womb....so please take a seat. *general you*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

really your going to give up coke ? really? awwww  what a big sacrfice  your making for something you believe in . 

mom2b116
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

well if this works then 

i will give up cake to end war 

and i will give up skittles to end domestic violence  

Jaxmomof2600
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Nobody really cares it will definetely not make a difference..

Achromia
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM
How about those who say they wont marry or do other things till gay marriage is legal in all states?
Or is it just the abortion cause that makes you feel this way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Achromia
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Or is it just the stupid things these people are giving up? And nothing to do with abortion?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
What do you mean by *general you* ? As is ME? I'm not anti-abortion, hell I'm not anti-anything, To Each Their Own.

I believe any one as the right to do what they see fit, besides if it doesn't effect my life or kids I could care less.

That's why I think these videos are pointless and silly. these people are crazy if they think their dumb little video with change anything.

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Abortion as always been around. Only recently has it become such a "fuck up" action. Its really all so stupid. People will do what they want....get over it already. Its not your baby or your womb....so please take a seat. *general you*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:24 AM

General you, as in everyone.

Quoting Erika_Wheeler09:

What do you mean by *general you* ? As is ME? I'm not anti-abortion, hell I'm not anti-anything, To Each Their Own.

I believe any one as the right to do what they see fit, besides if it doesn't effect my life or kids I could care less.

That's why I think these videos are pointless and silly. these people are crazy if they think their dumb little video with change anything.

Quoting cassnadrajones:

angziety
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this

lol.  I don't even have to watch the videos to know what you are talking about.. I heard that people were giving things up, etc. and just laughed to myself.  I do not see how it would make a difference to give up junk food or whatever.  To stop eating altogether, well, that might turn some heads.  But again it probably won't make much of a difference when it comes down to it. 

I understand the passion behind it and that's fine if you want to do that kind of thing on your own but do not honestly expect it to change the world. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)