Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i wrong? "withholding" sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

i'm NOT withholding sex... altjough my sex drive has taken a nose dive to the bottom of a deep abyss.

ANYWAYS!

friday night, SO said "i hate when we're together but we dont talk"-- which i realized its true. we havent had a real conversation in SO long- i cant even remember the last time we did. he left to go home, and then on saturday, he went out with his family; hung out with his sisters, watched the new movie with his family, etc. he said he'd come over- but didnt get here til about 11pm... i made him dinner- he didnt eat it. i tried talking with him; ask him random questions, so we could have an actual conversation.

mid sentence, he puts his hands down my pants. now, ladies- drop what you're doing nad put your finger on your clit and rub it roughly. does that pleasure you? or does it hurt you? nothing else is going on; just a finger on you clit, rubbing... oh yea- while you're trying to have a conversation about toilets/sewage systems (my answer to the best invention ever made)...

then he fell asleep-- hand still down my pants!

i got MAD! goddamnit- i wanted to have sex tonight, although i did want a little more physical stimulation before that; like kissing, carressing, all that....

but IMO, i want my MIND stimulated then you can stimulate my body. am i wrong with that?!

i've even talked to him, saying the clit is my most sensitive area and a dry finger on it- when i'm not even horny- HURTS. did he listen, or remember? no!

i got up, did the dishes, cleaned a little and fell asleep on the couch- i didnt even want to be near him!

at this point, i dont want him touching me, let alone having sex with him... and with vday coming up, i know he's gonna expect it- and i dont want to. it doesnt help that when he touches me like that, i feel nothing more than a $2 prostitute! and yea- i've told him that too!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Sounds like the two of you really need to have a serious conversation. grab him strongly by his nuts and explain it again to him is my advice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

i've tried talking to him- everything i said on here, i've talked to him about. how else can i say it, to where he really understands.... or really cares?

Quoting couponluv72:

Sounds like the two of you really need to have a serious conversation. grab him strongly by his nuts and explain it again to him is my advice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I have the same problem. No matter how many times I tell him, DH thinks putting his hand down my pants is a turn on. It's the total opposite. 

It's hurtful that he's so insensitive about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)