Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boyfriend Etiquette

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

So this morning I text my man the usual "good morning baby" text like I always do. His response was "Good morning bay need some sex can you help me".......ewe, I was instantly disgusted, especially because I told him before about easing into conversations like that. What can I say to him to make him realize that is was kind of rude??? and if you don't think its rude, please comment also, thanks!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofamamasboy
by Andy on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't see it as rude. Granted it was pretty blunt, but the fact he wants you and only you, I'd take that as flattery. Keep in mind, he is a guy :)
she_walk_softly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Not a biggie but just tell him- Nope you're going to have to work harder then that, I'm top shelf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathienpb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I don't think its rude. But im also pretty blunt when it comes to sex so I may not be the best person to ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessie82087
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM

It sounds to me like he may have been joking...especially since you just discussed easing into those conversations.

I wouldn't get that offended by it. Then again DF and I have that type of relationship. For instance, if I tell him something like "I have a headache," he'll say "you know what will help that? Giving me a blow job."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I guess you guys are right, for some odd reason I used to be blunt like that with the guy I dated before but cant seem to be like that with my current bf, I guess its just me:(

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

At least he's asking you for sex and not someone else.......

food for thought lol.

hzleys100
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

my DH does this all the time... ugh

.Pagan.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

one...the use of the word bay instead of baby makes my skin crawl for some reason...its just sounds skeevy when i hear a man say it.

two....while i enjoy sex i would feel a bit used if that was the first thing my man said to me besides good morning. i don't mind a man asking me straight up 'hey wanna have sex?' i just think the way he timed that was off.

itsm3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

i don't think it's rude; i would have laughed.  but then again, i tend to have a warped and crass sense of humour.

bri2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Its kinda flattering in a way. Ur man is wanting to be intimate with you and excited about the prospect...tho cld be worded a lot better by him.. but guys are guys *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)