Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TONIGHT AT 9PM... WILL YOU BE THERE???

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 20 Replies

For the return of the rest of The Walking Dead Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO much more excited about this than the Grammys! Anyone else??

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessie82087
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I don't have cable, so probably not.

DF loves that show though!! We might have to go across the street to his mom's house to watch.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting jessie82087:

I don't have cable, so probably not.

DF loves that show though!! We might have to go across the street to his mom's house to watch.

I absolutely would!

iloveashton804
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Oh yeah!!! We love The Walking Dead. =)

mrsbrimer
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

i havent watched the show season 1 . do i need to watch season 1 before watching season 2? or can i just jump right in?

and also the guy up there ^^^^^ is not that hot, his head is wayyyy too small for his body =/ he looks so weird. he was in straw dogs right?

caito
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I stopped watching midway through the first part of 2. It was dragging on and I just lost interest. Sigh

auroragold
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM

RAISES HAND!!!!!!

auroragold
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

For DH - it's as big as SuperBowl Sunday!

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Quoting mrsbrimer:

i havent watched the show season 1 . do i need to watch season 1 before watching season 2? or can i just jump right in?

and also the guy up there ^^^^^ is not that hot, his head is wayyyy too small for his body =/ he looks so weird. he was in straw dogs right?

Tonight is the last half of Season 2, so I would definitely watcht he first half. I'm sure AMC is gonna playing it alllll day today

Drama.Llama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Yes!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mrsbrimer:

He was, and your opinion about the fine ass man in my siggy is not warranted or wanted. We're talking about The Waking Walking Dead, not True Blood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)