Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my tubes tied..........but

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I really want another baby. I dream of having another one and would pay the money to get a reversal if I could. I think this tubal was the worst mistake of my life!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I am so sorry because I have an idea of the pain you are feeling, the thwarted longing. I went through that for a while after my tubal. 

starryeyez23
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Im supposed to get my tubes tied in July. This makes me scared to do it :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I almost wish I would've gotten mine done. I have two kids & I'm 22. Plus, I can always borrow someone else's baby.

"If you cannot accept me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

If being a stubborn, opinionated, educated, headstrong, beautiful woman makes me a b!tch, so be it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM
My mom had a tubal and now she is 39 and wants another baby. I'm not sure if it's because of her new fioncee or because I have a baby now? Plus I feel awkward about it because I'll be 22 in April my son is 18 months an my brothers are 19 and 13. I can't imagine having another brother or sister especially one younger than my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Then why did you get it?

Cochise
by Dawn on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I had one and it was the smartest thing I ever did. I already had four children...that is enough...   I don't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore....    just have lots of fun (:

kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I have a brother that was born in march my oldest born June same yr. They're both 3. And I have a brother that's 18 months and my youngest is 7 months....
But I also have sisters that are 9, 10 & 11. And my other brothers are 7 and 5...

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom had a tubal and now she is 39 and wants another baby. I'm not sure if it's because of her new fioncee or because I have a baby now? Plus I feel awkward about it because I'll be 22 in April my son is 18 months an my brothers are 19 and 13. I can't imagine having another brother or sister especially one younger than my son.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lildylant
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I feel your pain. I am in the same boat! Wish I had enough money to get the reversal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
im in the same boat as you...my tubal reversal is scheduled for early this summer. yay. 6k for the surgery. i have two babies and got pg four mths after my tubal and lost the baby, losing that baby made me realize how bad i want more. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM
pm me if youd like to chat. most people think women like us are crazy for wantin a reversal. lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)