Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

speaking as a former drug abuser my heart broke today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
When I saw an E video from two days ago where Whitney Houston walked in the middle of someone elses interview, talking quickly, and her hair was soaking wet, she kept going on about the pool. My DH who has never done drugs said that behavior is a little odd but...I said hun that's how everyone I know who was on coke acted, talked fast, didn't think before they acted (such as walking into an interview)....I just hope that if the coroners report shows as I am seeing from her behavior that she didn't seem sober some people will wake up!! It took me seeing one of my best friends die to kick doing drugs. I hope if anything good comes of this it shows the younger generations of talent how much they are gambling with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I always hate seeing someone lose the battle with their disease. So many possabilities gone forever now. 

kathienpb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I guess tmz said they didn't find booze but there were pills, xanax and stuff. Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brkr082005
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Such a tragedy and it is sickening how some people call her a crackhead and say she deserved it... I applaud you for your sobriety and kicking the drugs. I have an uncle who struggled for many years and is now sober for the longest time in his life, alittle over 2yrs. I have seen and know how hard it is to get out. Take care! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
This is why my DH and I argue about me keeping in contact with a friend of mine of 10 yrs that is in rehab, he doesn't like me talking to him but this only makes me want to be there more for him because he is going to need all the support he can get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Xanax really cannot kill you. I have a script for it now and take 3 milligrams daily no biggie, but at one but I wanted to kill myself a couple years ago and tried to take a whole bottle, I just slept a day...you have to take like two bottles of xanax to OD...there has to be something else

Quoting kathienpb:

I guess tmz said they didn't find booze but there were pills, xanax and stuff. Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathienpb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Yeah they didn't go into specifics. Just that she had a prescription for xaanax and there were pill bottles in the bathroom. I was on the elliptical machine so I didn't pay too much attention. It is sad though :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Xanax really cannot kill you. I have a script for it now and take 3 milligrams daily no biggie, but at one but I wanted to kill myself a couple years ago and tried to take a whole bottle, I just slept a day...you have to take like two bottles of xanax to OD...there has to be something else

Quoting kathienpb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathienpb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Im sorry you tried to do that. You sound better. Kudos to you. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM

They found her in a bathtub under water.  Only drugs they found were the pills. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM

OMG I am so sorry you were ever in such horrible pain to try and kill yourself. so glad you failed. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Now if she took a bunch of xanax and passed out in the bathtub she could have drowned yes.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

They found her in a bathtub under water.  Only drugs they found were the pills. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)