Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

speaking as a former drug abuser my heart broke today

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When I saw an E video from two days ago where Whitney Houston walked in the middle of someone elses interview, talking quickly, and her hair was soaking wet, she kept going on about the pool. My DH who has never done drugs said that behavior is a little odd but...I said hun that's how everyone I know who was on coke acted, talked fast, didn't think before they acted (such as walking into an interview)....I just hope that if the coroners report shows as I am seeing from her behavior that she didn't seem sober some people will wake up!! It took me seeing one of my best friends die to kick doing drugs. I hope if anything good comes of this it shows the younger generations of talent how much they are gambling with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (21-27):
jessie82087
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Xanax CAN kill you. The withdrawals from Xanax can also kill you.

ETA: Xanax and alcohol is a SERIOUSLY dangerous combination. Wasn't she at a pre-award party earlier in the night? Maybe she didn't realize how dangerous it would be to take her regularly prescribed Xanax after drinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Xanax really cannot kill you. I have a script for it now and take 3 milligrams daily no biggie, but at one but I wanted to kill myself a couple years ago and tried to take a whole bottle, I just slept a day...you have to take like two bottles of xanax to OD...there has to be something else

Quoting kathienpb:

I guess tmz said they didn't find booze but there were pills, xanax and stuff. Idk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM
yeah it still takes over about 30 milligrams at least to kill you from that alone, now if you mix it with anything, at all it can kill you a lot more easily

Quoting Anonymous:

im just sayin...the amnt is what matters, the mg...not the number of bottles...once again...glad you are ok now...:)

Quoting Anonymous:

You should research how much xanax it takes to kill you, it takes a ton, I researched it afterward

Quoting Anonymous:

not true...you can od on xanax, easily...perhaps you had a tolerence and thank someone for that, but how many bottles you take doesn't matter, it's the amount in those bottles...glad you are ok now...

Quoting Anonymous:

Xanax really cannot kill you. I have a script for it now and take 3 milligrams daily no biggie, but at one but I wanted to kill myself a couple years ago and tried to take a whole bottle, I just slept a day...you have to take like two bottles of xanax to OD...there has to be something else

Quoting kathienpb:

I guess tmz said they didn't find booze but there were pills, xanax and stuff. Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM
and there may be 30 mg in a bottle...my dh takes 3 mg a day also, and in 1 bottle, 30 day supply, that equals more than enough....i just dont want someone to read this and think they can take as many as they want...kwim?

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah it still takes over about 30 milligrams at least to kill you from that alone, now if you mix it with anything, at all it can kill you a lot more easily

Quoting Anonymous:

im just sayin...the amnt is what matters, the mg...not the number of bottles...once again...glad you are ok now...:)

Quoting Anonymous:

You should research how much xanax it takes to kill you, it takes a ton, I researched it afterward

Quoting Anonymous:

not true...you can od on xanax, easily...perhaps you had a tolerence and thank someone for that, but how many bottles you take doesn't matter, it's the amount in those bottles...glad you are ok now...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I used to take way less in a day and I took the whole bottle, it was approx 30 mils if I took a whole bottle now yeah I could die but that would be purposeful suicide, I'm saying its not easy to accidentally OD on xanax, you have to take a LOT

Quoting Anonymous:

and there may be 30 mg in a bottle...my dh takes 3 mg a day also, and in 1 bottle, 30 day supply, that equals more than enough....i just dont want someone to read this and think they can take as many as they want...kwim?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathienpb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I saw that same interview. It's the one where Clive Davis was sitting in the middle and Whitney daughter was there too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Okay am I crazy or did she seemed coked? As some who has done coke (my drug of choice was downers tho) but been around plenty of cokeheads she seemed coked to me

Quoting Mychele:

I saw that same interview. It's the one where Clive Davis was sitting in the middle and Whitney daughter was there too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
She seemed rushed. It was odd behavior. To just jump in like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay am I crazy or did she seemed coked? As some who has done coke (my drug of choice was downers tho) but been around plenty of cokeheads she seemed coked to me

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)