Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Why do black people seem like they drank out of the fountain of youth? lol I think they are soooooooo lucky! I wish my skin would age as gracefully as theirs! Seriously I have never seen a black person look their age, they always look younger. It seems like their skin is wrinkle resistant. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Ok, I typically shy away from a topic like this. But I totally agree. My friends who are black are aging much better than any white person I know around their ages. wahh

kathienpb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Agree too. Boo for me...sigh...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TR3SSI3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM
They have more melanin than white people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM

lol my almost 27 year old husband =/ he still looks like he did when he was 18, still get carded for everything and one time we were at a bar for his b-day and the lady took his ID to make sure it wasnt fake 

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You have a sexy husband, my dear!

Quoting MommySwag88:

lol my almost 27 year old husband =/ he still looks like he did when he was 18, still get carded for everything and one time we were at a bar for his b-day and the lady took his ID to make sure it wasnt fake 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:40 PM
He looks gay

Quoting MommySwag88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM
It's a true story-I am blk/white. .. Sadly for my skin I look white-lol could I have gotten a hint fm color - nope! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
And you are so mature!!! Grow the F**k up!

Quoting Anonymous:

He looks gay

Quoting MommySwag88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM

ty =D

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

You have a sexy husband, my dear!

Quoting MommySwag88:

SAHM mother to 2 beautiful little girls, Keanna (6) and Kyra (3) and one little monster baby (Brandon Jr.) on the way, due March 10th 2012. Wife To a wonderful man, Brandon, for almost 8 years and counting!! 

cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM

LOL, we really are lucky. I do know a few other ethnicities that age well but Id say the darker the skin the better the aging. I think its the melanin(sc). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)