Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this make you mad?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am anon. so my husband cant read this otherwise I really don't care if you know who I am or not! Okay so this is mine and my husband 1st valentine married, we only have one car so I go everywhere with him so I have to order stuff online if I want to surprise him, So today after he got off work, he called and said his is going to be late coming home and I was like whose going with you because I already knew what it was for lol and he said his sister.
                 okay 2 days prior I was like I want something to be meaningful and just from you and told him I didn't want his sister to go with him because ANYTIME he gets something for me she is always with him CANT STAND IT, i don't dislike her, i just don't like that she always there when he is getting something for me!! I already know some of you will be like ur just selfish and what not but I am not, I just don't want my husband to get help from his sister for something for me she doesn't know what I like and even if she did I want it to be ALL the way from my husband and I am trying to explain alll this to him and hes not getting it bc that's his fave sister of his lol I AM SO PISSED OFF like now I don't want the gift ( not for real) but It take away a lot of the meaning fullness.

I just need to feel better about it because I really cant stand him right now and I cant get it across to him for him to even get it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)