Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B**ches are crazy..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
SO and I have been together for awhile and got pregnant unexpectedly. He had been broken up with the mother of his 2 kids for months before we started dating. She found out I'm pregnant today AND found out where I live from SO's cousin. I was eating lunch with my 2 year old when I heard pounding. I live in the upstairs of a house, the downstairs is occupied and we share a front door. So I looked outside and saw an unfamiliar car full of people and an unfamiliar female at the door. I assumed it was for the people downstairs. Then SO called. First thing he asked was if I was okay. I said yeah and asked why. He said if someone is banging on my door Do NOT open it. Sure enough, it was the mother of his kids with a truck full of people waiting for me to open the door so they could get me. I'm pregnant AND I have my DD, I'm not playing that game. Before I could do anything, they drove off. I asked SO what was going on and he said she heard I'm pregnant and this is why he's never introduced us, because she's crazy. She through him out, knew we were together but now that were serious, she wants to come after me. Mess with me and I'll laugh at you but mess with me while I'm carrying my child and have my DD, I'll make you wish you were never born. SO made it clear if she comes back, she'll be arrested and she made it clear SO can't see his children. Little does she know, keeping them from their father because he's expecting another child will not fly in court because he is filling in family court.

Why go crazy, trying to whoop ass over a man YOU Threw out and haven't been with for so long?! Was he not supposed to move on??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Women like that make me want tO vomit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, yea she is nutty as bat shit....get a restraining order quick!

kyrin2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Let it be known to that crazy B**ch you wont be pregnant forever and KARMA is one hell of a B**CH ;) im glad u didnt answer the door bc if she really did have a car full of ppl you woulda been defenssless..and if she doesnt know, bringing other people to another womens house already makes her look like a coward...some women, i swear...good luck with that though!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Ghetto
nikki32230
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Wow trashy much? Sorry mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

i hope you called the cops after she left and explained to them that someone was trying to break into your house. If they come back, I'd write down all the information I could about the car, even better you can read their plate number and call the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM
I have no trespassing signs outside already so the police said if she comes back, she WILL be arrested and SO told her she'll get arrested and there will be hell to pay if anything happens to me and our unborn child or my DD. Hopefully she's not stupid enough to come back.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

i hope you called the cops after she left and explained to them that someone was trying to break into your house. If they come back, I'd write down all the information I could about the car, even better you can read their plate number and call the police.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM
She's childish and I agree she's a coward for bringing extra people. She needs to put her big girl panties on. She threw him out like he's trash and now he's being treated like a king. That's HER mistake.

Quoting kyrin2012:

Let it be known to that crazy B**ch you wont be pregnant forever and KARMA is one hell of a B**CH ;) im glad u didnt answer the door bc if she really did have a car full of ppl you woulda been defenssless..and if she doesnt know, bringing other people to another womens house already makes her look like a coward...some women, i swear...good luck with that though!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM
That's trashy and cowardly. Plus that attempted murder in some states, to hurt a pregnant woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevens_mom2008
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM

women like that make the rest of us sane ones look bad lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured