Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

B**ches are crazy..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
SO and I have been together for awhile and got pregnant unexpectedly. He had been broken up with the mother of his 2 kids for months before we started dating. She found out I'm pregnant today AND found out where I live from SO's cousin. I was eating lunch with my 2 year old when I heard pounding. I live in the upstairs of a house, the downstairs is occupied and we share a front door. So I looked outside and saw an unfamiliar car full of people and an unfamiliar female at the door. I assumed it was for the people downstairs. Then SO called. First thing he asked was if I was okay. I said yeah and asked why. He said if someone is banging on my door Do NOT open it. Sure enough, it was the mother of his kids with a truck full of people waiting for me to open the door so they could get me. I'm pregnant AND I have my DD, I'm not playing that game. Before I could do anything, they drove off. I asked SO what was going on and he said she heard I'm pregnant and this is why he's never introduced us, because she's crazy. She through him out, knew we were together but now that were serious, she wants to come after me. Mess with me and I'll laugh at you but mess with me while I'm carrying my child and have my DD, I'll make you wish you were never born. SO made it clear if she comes back, she'll be arrested and she made it clear SO can't see his children. Little does she know, keeping them from their father because he's expecting another child will not fly in court because he is filling in family court.

Why go crazy, trying to whoop ass over a man YOU Threw out and haven't been with for so long?! Was he not supposed to move on??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Replies (21-21):
alanizmommy2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM

because now she knows she can't have him back as she pleases, ghetto broads like that are always insecure so they want to bring everyone down with them. especially with a car full of backup, umm yeah. get a restraining order on that nutcase, that's so scummy- trying to beat up a pregnant woman with her child ! GL momma, i hope you don't have to deal with her again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN