Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg it hurts! help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I have had some seriously severe bloating and gas. It hurts so bad sometimes I can move and I just have to cry. All the time I am altering my diet to try to prevent it but I don't think its my diet anymore! I no longer eat greasy meat or anything greasy, none of those gassy greens, to fried foods. I'm almost on a vegetarian diet here! But OMG it won't go away! I tried taking gas x but it didn't relieve the pain or the bloating, it just keeping me from releasing the gas. I can't go to the er cuz I have 10 mo olds and no one to watch them, especially if they make me stay overnight. Please help, it hurts so bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Have you tried peppermint tea? That's all I can think of that helps me, it kinda soothes everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Why do you people always result to name calling?! I don't get it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your an idiot and didn't even read it. Go away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmack40487
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Lay down on your side with your knees curled up. Switch sides every 15 minutes or so, it helps align your intestines and persuades the gas to come out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Why do people have to be jerks instead of help? I dont get it. 

soon2bemomof307
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I have IBS and get bad gas pains and diarrhea a lot. I get constipated too. No amount of changes to my diet helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM
fetal position and release!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I cant do that right now, because of the kids. But last night it hurt to be on my right side so I slept on my left practically the whole night. I tried to sleep on my right but it the pain was too much. I'll try again tonignt Thanks for the tip 

Quoting cmack40487:

Lay down on your side with your knees curled up. Switch sides every 15 minutes or so, it helps align your intestines and persuades the gas to come out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM

ok, let me add that I'm pregnant and I cant pull my knees up too far or put pressure on my belly without it hurting lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I would go talk to your Dr. It may be IBS. Also you might want to ask them about celiac disease. Good luck!!! And to the rest of you "ladies" who can't seem to be nice go fuck off.

cmack40487
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Do you eat a lot of dairy? It can make gas and bloating awful, especially when you're pregnant. So can foods with a lot of salt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)