Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you and So/DH go to strip clubs how would you feel about this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
So, I am wondering how this would play out on your house.....

I had not gone out to bars with a woman friend or groups of woman in years until I met my friend Kara.

We went out for the 1st time in December for a girls night out with Kara and 4 of her friends. It was an amazing time. We ended up at the male strip club. I knew DH would be ok with it cus he goes to female ones and once or twice while and I have been there before for bachelor parties.

So, we had a great time. I told DH when I got home. He was fine with it. Even looked at pics I took and laughed over my silly stories from the night.

Fast forward to Friday night. I went out to a show with Kara (Lisa lampinelli) and it was awesome. Then after we were supposed to meet Up with a few of our friends at the local bar/dance club. But they stood us up and the bar was dead. So we decided we were gonna go to the male strip club. So I texted DH and said, have fun!!

So off we went. We had a blast, we were drunk having a good time and being good......but, yup there is the but....before we were gonna leave .my friend decided to buy us both a lap dance, no prob, I know DH has them when he is at strip clubs.....but...yep here is the next but.....I found out a male lap dance is way, way, way diffetent than a female one, and she signed us up for a double (both at the same time) and he was very physical! He touched us all over, and he put our hands on him. He put my friends hand on his dick, and she was feeling it up, stroking, etc....well he tried to do that to me and I was like, no, no and refused. The whole thing was 20 minutes and I felt uncomfortable the whole time.

So when I got home I told DH about it all. He was ok with it all except the lap dance. He was totally uncomfortable and we have talked and talked about it, and even though he believes me that I did not touch his member, he still feels the whole thing is kinda adulterous! I agree if I touched his package it was like cheating, and I feel like my friend was cheating. He thinks it was like a 3 some too. But, I do not feel like I cheated at all. It was an awkward, inapropriate type thing, and i do not like the way the lap dance went. I feel uncomfortable with it and will NEVER do it again and I have told him that. But he is still upset, weirded out about it and anything I say seems to make him more upset and uncomfortable.

I do not know what to say anymore!! I have never been to a female strip club so I do not know the difference. But, I am now told (by DH) they can not touch at all at female ones and they are 5 minutes! So, I feel so bad about it all....and I can not decide if DH is over reacting wnd being hipocritical since he gets lap dances or if he is justified. It is confusing cus he has always been a okay with strip clubs, so this is not what I expecting this.

Anyway, so what do you think? If your DH/SO and you are ok with strip clubs how would your DH/SO react?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM

We go to strip clubs...I love it. Spices things up a bit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
What would your SO/DH think about my situation

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, hun.... Depending on the types of strip clubs your DH goes to.... I firmly believe that a LOT MORE happens during a female dance, then he is letting on. But, I can still see why he is upset....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM

SO probably wouldn't care.

I went to his bff's (then fiance's) bachelorette party. There was a male stripper & he was VERY physical. He picked her up, was pretty much humping her, he was ALL over the girls. My other bff was with me (she is married) & we just kind of sat in the back & were like No thank you. lol I mean, if he wants to do that to the single girls that is fine, but its not our cup of tea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM
If he's okay with lap dances for himself, you should be able to do the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Pagan.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM

i agree with that. it really depends on how supervised the lap dances are and what the girl is comfortable with..if its a privateroom and she is fine with him feeling her up for some extra bucks then it can and does happen. "if you let me grab your boobs ill give you an extra 40" is almost always followed by a 'no problem' if they are alone.

OP just dont bring it up anymore...if the more you talk abt it the more he gets upset just let it be.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly, hun.... Depending on the types of strip clubs your DH goes to.... I firmly believe that a LOT MORE happens during a female dance, then he is letting on. But, I can still see why he is upset....

sexylilmamaof3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM
The female strip club across the street from my house just got shut down cause they were doin illegal acts... I am not on lettin SO go to that nasty stuff if im not good enough to look at then BYE ! go find someone that is....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM

We do not go at all. We both consider it a form of cheating. If he  wants a lap dance ill give him one no problem. If he wants a rough sex kitten thats what ill give him. He does the same for me. We have never had a dull moment in our sex lives. We just dont go. Not bashing anyone that does.

cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Ive been to both. The female ones are MUCH more stricter unless you're going to some cheap one on the side of the high way where anything goes. Male SC are a lot for aggressive and touche. I dont think my husband would be mad or anything just more weirded out more than anything. He would make me wash my hands is hat bleach water, lol. 

Lap dances are always in your face, dont touch if you dont want to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Yeah, I have decided no lap dances for me unless it involves DH and I.

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Ive been to both. The female ones are MUCH more stricter unless you're going to some cheap one on the side of the high way where anything goes. Male SC are a lot for aggressive and touche. I dont think my husband would be mad or anything just more weirded out more than anything. He would make me wash my hands is hat bleach water, lol. 

Lap dances are always in your face, dont touch if you dont want to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)