Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you feel if the father of your son said

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
" I love my son and I feel bad for saying this but I can't stand how he's such a big cry baby. He just whines non stop, he's supposed to be my boy my tough guy and he's just such a cry baby. Why is my daughter tougher then he is. I feel bad but I can't help how I feel"

My son will be 5 in April and honestly he does have a whining problem and he does cry a lot but I see my little man being just overly sensitive. For example if your playing around and say "did you fart woo wee it stinks" his feeling will get hurt and he will scream and cry. My daughter on the other hand will laugh and joke back with you. She's super tough and a good sport about things.

I just feel bad for both my son and my dh because hubby is a true manly man and I know he wants the same for his son.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:10 PM
I wouldn't really think a lot about it. I don't think he was trying to mean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Thats just who he is, accept it and it won't bother you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I can't stand whiny kids and for some reason whiny BOYS grate my nerves even more. I can understand where your husband is coming from.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

My son is VERY sensitive, it does get frustrating sometimes. He takes after me with that.

oceandancer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM
I wouldnt put a lot of thought in it.
brkr082005
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM
As long as he is not throwing it in your sons face how much of a cry baby he is and as long as he doesn't compare your son to his sister to his face, it's ok. No problem with him expressing how he feels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM
How do I get my son to stop the whining tho?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oceanus407
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I would probably agree. When my 4yo whines we tell her to use her big girl voice or age doesn't get what she wants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmY403
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM

My son was the same way but I slowly started weening him out of it by getting him to do BOY things learning to catch and playing baseball and all that. Once school started it got way better he has his moments sometimes but hes not half as bad as he used to be. If your daughter jokes try and get your son to joke at her like you mention about the fart thing and he will see its ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)