Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why all the drama with the baby daddies/ mommas????

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 1 Replies

my live in better half has 3 baby mommas 4 kids 2 are mine.the oldest is 18 he had her when he was 17 and she is in texas with momma who moved there to get away from her other baby daddy. then i have a 10 yr old girl we broke up after she was born then 2 yrs later he had his 8 yr old she lives in fl now her momma was cheating on him with her now husband they got station to fl. we got back together when my 10 yr old was 3 and been together ever since we got pregant again but lost it when we got back together . then in 09 we had another beautiful girl. there is no drama and no there is no paying hunderds of dollars for chil support. we just get when they need and ask for something and they get a whole lot at x mas I get along with his other 2 bm and even talk to them on a reg.and are facebook friends so u dont have to be ghetto or full of dramma cause its for the kids and the dont need to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so question is this why do people make all that drama for their baby daddies/mommas when there doesnt have to be??and im not saying that it is always the mommas but come on now i have friends and i see alot and it just reminds me of madeas big happy family!!!! b-i-r-r-r-e-e-n!!!! why act that way??do u want your kids to see that?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jle127431
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)