Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do when you have BAD sex? TMI/Adult

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

Seriously ladies, how do you react after the fact? Do you tell the poor guy or ignore him?

So recently I had sex with an old friend of mine. We have known each other for about 10 yrs and recently started going out on "dates", hanging out together (with crowds of friends and alone) and one thing lead to another one night.

But OMFG it was awful. Call me shallow or stuck up, but he was SMALL. Like really small. I have never been with a man who I couldn't "double fist" while doing oral. This man, I could wrap one hand around it and not see it...and I have LITTLE hands. While we were having sex, he kept slipping out. Again bc I think he was so small. On top of that, he kept trying to talk dirty. Asking me things like how much did I like it, did I like how is d**k felt inside of me, etc. The next day he was txting asking me how bad did I want it again and was it as good as I had imagined. I seriously don't know what to say to him! I do not want to hook up again.

I don't really care how "vain" or "shallow" this makes me, but size DOES matter when a girl can't enjoy the sex. A girl has to be pleased and that was so far from pleasing.

So honestly, how would YOU handle this? What would you say or do?w

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angeleyes16
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM

bump

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Just tell him you would rather just stay friends.

spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd tell him honestly that it wasn't that great. I'd tell him that it wasn't because of his cock size, because I've had some small men who rocked in the sack. It was bad because he was a selfish, self centered, self involved lover who didn't pay any attention to my needs, didn't make any effort to see if I was enjoying it he only focused on how good he thought he was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this
In the past, I just said we are not working out and stop talking to them. Sex is important and if you suck at it, you won't continue sleeping with me
MariahsMommy21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Yikes.... they do say sex changes everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
One time i was really into a guy. Kissing him was amazing. I thought sex would be too. It wasnt because he was so small. In the middle i said i had to go it was so bad. I left and never talked to him again. I regret how i handled it but it was just so bad. Everything else was so amazing. I wish i had given it more of a chance. If you think there is more than sex maybe you should give it another chance. Besides that i dont know what to tell you :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahah! OMG I have totally been there. He was seriously the size of my thumb. No joke. But good thing he was good with his tongue, and hot as hell :) he made up for the tiny pecker lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
8 moms liked this
I'm sorry buy I am dying laughing over here. Imagining the look On your face as you read his text messages. Hahahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
One time i was really into a guy. Kissing him was amazing. I thought sex would be too. It wasnt because he was so small. In the middle i said i had to go it was so bad. I left and never talked to him again. I regret how i handled it but it was just so bad. Everything else was so amazing. I wish i had given it more of a chance. If you think there is more than sex maybe you should give it another chance. Besides that i dont know what to tell you :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ellijaymom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Tell him you are afraid of taking it further because you value the friendship you had and you realized that having sex would come in between your friendship? Hell I got nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)