Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The first time you had sex with your current SO (Long term relationships please)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies

Poll

Question: If you have a long term relationship (lets say 4+ years, with or with out children) Was the first time you had sex just WOOHOO! or BLAH!

Options:

WooHoo! Amazing

Blah! Not Great

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 268

View Results

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

my hubby at that point had not been laid in years. it lasted all of 10 seconds. but he made up for  it later. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
We were 17 and it was blah bc we didn't have a condom and he didn't want to get me pregnant....the second time was amazing tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes it was, even though I was a virgin. My first time was on my honeymoon night. May sound cliche, but it was one of the best nights of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Woo hoo! And 11 years later it's still woo hoo!
ColorMeCrazy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never had really awesome 1st time sex and I've been around the block a few times. I've found that practice makes perfect ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Yay and Nay lol

He hadn't had sex in awhile so he tried really hard to "keep going" with me and apparently I turned him on. Needless to say that's when We conceived our son. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM

It wasn't blah but it sure was quick. Practice makes perfect, glad we tried again.

happy-go-lucky
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:38 PM
More, damn that hurts. I was a virgin and he is not small. The next time it was better, after I got past it hurting it was "woohoo, amazing!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby is my first and only, and it hurt like hell the first time. I figured it would get better later, and it did :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Well that's a fairly shallow thing to assume. I was with a man who was TERRIBLE in bed and I would have given up a good sex life for the rest of my life to be with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)