Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a really disturbing dream last night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I was a teen. I got a scholarship to a private catholic high school. There were rumors that these two priests were raping some of the boys, girls too, but mostly boys. I was unaware of which priests. The day after I started classes there, two priests approached me and offered me money if I would help them arrange some files. I was stupid and went along with it. I went to where they were living and they dragged me into a garage. The walls were white, the floors too. Everything was really bright. There was nothing in there but a video camera, ropes, and medical instruments. They raped me and started experimenting on me the the most fucked up ways. I somehow escaped and ran out. I someho knew that they were friends with the cops. I was bleeding out of my ass and running around trying to find a house to break in to. The guys were chasing me, but they were suddenly surrounded by people living in that neighborhood who were finally calling them out on their sexual exploits (not including me). I was very scared.the priests had squad cars looking for me to bring me back. Then I woke up.

It was so detailed and graphic. I physically felt violated when I woke up. I never had a dream seem so real. I don't know why I dreamt this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MOMMY2ACR
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
The psychic realm group is good with things like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Maybe that's a good group to ask. I have never had such a twisted, and vivid dream before.

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

The psychic realm group is good with things like this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)