Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop blaming pregnancy or PMS...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

I cannot stand it when women use either pregnancy hormones or PMS as an excuse to be a bitch.
I had to remove a someone from my friends list on Facebook because every stinkin post that she made was her saying something about someone else's post "If you don't like what people have to say, then keep your shit off Facebook!  Haha Sorry, can you tell I've got the pregnancy hormones? lmao"  
Before she got pregnant, she would say similar crap or bag on her poor husband who spoils her ungrateful ass and then blame it on PMS but really, are you PMS-ing every effin day, because I tend to think it's because you're just a miserable bitch and just don't want to own up to it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySwag88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

lol my mom told me PMS doesnt exist, it is just an excuse to be a bitch. She does believe pregnancy hormones makes u emotional but not irritable lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM
BOO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The emotional part, I believe whole heartedly because I cried at the drop of a hat when I was pregnant and I do understand that pregnancy takes a toll on everyone, in different ways so I guess my post is aimed at those who are bitches on a regular and seem to find anything they can to blame it on.

Quoting MommySwag88:

lol my mom told me PMS doesnt exist, it is just an excuse to be a bitch. She does believe pregnancy hormones makes u emotional but not irritable lol 

PhoenixsMommy10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Honestly, sometimes I can get rather rude and grouchy before (and during) my period. I think that has a lot to do with the physical side effects that my period has on me (extreme headaches, cramps, nausea, bloating, etc.).

But I only use that excuse when I really do have my period....otherwise I'll just admit I'm being a bitch.

cherrywaves21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I will own to being a bitch. But when I am hormonal it's another ball game all together. I can tell the difference I also don't apologize for it either. You have to push my buttons on purpose to get me to flip my shit. So you bring it on yourself. That I won't say sorry for. But my everyday bitchiness I will apologize for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I really honestly think it is the cramps that make me grouchy but otherwise I am a nice person lol pretty emotional during pregnancy but yes that excuse is over used for people who are bitches on a regular basis. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The emotional part, I believe whole heartedly because I cried at the drop of a hat when I was pregnant and I do understand that pregnancy takes a toll on everyone, in different ways so I guess my post is aimed at those who are bitches on a regular and seem to find anything they can to blame it on.

Quoting MommySwag88:

SAHM mother to 2 beautiful little girls, Keanna (6) and Kyra (3) and one little monster baby (Brandon Jr.) on the way, due March 10th 2012. Wife To a wonderful man, Brandon, for almost 8 years and counting!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I  feel the same way, "Im pregnant so I can get away with anything" stfu You can control yourself!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

That, I understand because I think we all get a little bitchy when we're in pain...cool, but when it's someone who's a bitch on a daily damn basis and it's ALWAYS PMS and now it's pregnancy....you kinda start to call bullshit.

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10:

Honestly, sometimes I can get rather rude and grouchy before (and during) my period. I think that has a lot to do with the physical side effects that my period has on me (extreme headaches, cramps, nausea, bloating, etc.).

But I only use that excuse when I really do have my period....otherwise I'll just admit I'm being a bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:48 AM
You sound miserable too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Embers88
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM

lol, yeah... that would get on my damn nerves. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)