Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No heat :( ***Edit edit edit***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
Its 56 degrees in our house right now (hope it stays that way its suppose to get to the teens overnight). Ds room & our room are probably around 60 something because of space heaters...we have our fireplace going as well... we have 4 space heaters... that's its... just wondering what temperature you mamas have in your home right now?

***edit***
I posted anon because I thought id be torn apart lol, but thank you mamas for being so nice! I just wanted to say we aren't freezing. Yeah it sucks, but if I had to send my child to sleep with a coat we'd get heat! Its just what's working for the most part now...only big thing I can complain about is a freaking cold toilet seat... I have a df & ds...they just don't get it *giggles*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM
72ish here. That sounds horrible!
Momo77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Same as you but no fire place and one heater
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Not horrible. Not wonderful. Like getting a snack or using the bathroom is cold lol, but we don't need coats on to sleep!

Quoting SarahLizyB:

72ish here. That sounds horrible!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Why no heat for you?

Quoting Momo77:

Same as you but no fire place and one heater

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I dunno my house is 23C whatever that translates too.

Heat up the oven and open the door for a bit...hope it's not dangerous, a girl in he once told me they used to do that
MommySwag88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

somehow when it is 70 around the house it is like 80 in my room, I am soo irritable lol

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM
My house stays at 67. It's 5 degrees right now and i just bumped my heat to 68. It doesn't go any higher unless LO is getting a bath. Then I turn it up to 70.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM
My heat at night gets set to 64. It gets below 0 here at times. We would die without our heater.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM
long story... comes down to we are living in the house we "own" but haven't signed the papers yet... & it doesn't have working heat but putting a new heat pump system in for around 2000 isn't going to happen without it being ours in writing. (we have lived here since August)

Quoting SassyJen309:

Use lot's of blankets on your littles ! Why don't you have heat ? I'm sorry (Hugs)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)