Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wwyd if you got a text like this on your SO's phone? *update reply #173*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

SO was taking a nap and I got a text that said "omg baby I just got out of work. We were so busy!" then a few minutes later one that said "baby I miss you so much I can't wait to see you tomorrow" and then about 20 minutes later she called and when I answered she said "i'm sorry I think I have the wrong number" and I said "i think so too, you've been tetxing my fiance's cellphone"  she said "i'm sorry I was just looking for mikey" (my SO's name is Ryan) I said goodbye and we hung up. I'll be honest my heart lurched in my chest a little because SO has a history of cheating in past relationships but I also realized that I have his phone more than he does so he wouldn't be stupid enough to have a girl texting him on it. And second of all we are going to be together all day tmrw so this other chick couldn't have plans with him. But what would you do if you had gotten those msgs on ur SO's phone?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Replies (321-322):
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Sorry if i offended you. I know some men cheat just bc they can, my sons donar did and hes gone bc of that plus many other reasons. I guess what i should have said is my hubby has morals and knows that marraige is sacred and he knows how it feels to be cheated on bc he has been there in a past relationship as well as i have. I didnt mean to imply that it was the womans fault.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

Id call her back and see just what the plans were for tomorrow and see if he tried to follow through. Then if he did id be slapping out d-papers so fast his head would spin. I do not put up with cheating. My momma raised me to have more self respect than to put up with that. Good thing i dnt have to worry, i keep hubby more than happy and satisfied.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Fair warning:  the fact that you "keep hubby more than happy and satisfied" and him cheating have nothing to do with one another. 

Please do not disrespect the OP, or for that matter any other woman whose man has cheated, by implying that we did not keep our man more than happy and satisfied.  Some Men Cheat.  Period.  Please do not blame the woman. 

Thanks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenlybliss19
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM

i had a teen girl call my husband's phone a long time ago, freaked me out but she was actually lookin for her bff according to the voicemails.  but, when i called the number back to let the girl know she had the wrong number, her mom answered, assumed i was accusing her dd of havin an affair with my husband and flipped out on me.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured