Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not your child so why do you care? update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 634 Replies
52 moms liked this
I like cheese.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
49 moms liked this

welcome to the wonderful world of cafe we stand in judgement mom

anglksses17
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM
32 moms liked this

Honestly as long as long as you're taking care of your child and doing what you can to keep them safe, and keeping their best interests in mind.... good on you. Thats all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh I'm not new here just been sitting back watching it for quite a while and I'm amazed to say the least

Quoting couponluv72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM
8 moms liked this

never fails to entertain

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I'm not new here just been sitting back watching it for quite a while and I'm amazed to say the least

Quoting couponluv72:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

sondamom0828
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM
56 moms liked this

I think the issue people have with buying used carseats (please correct me if I am wrong) is that we don't know if it has been in a car accident or not, which weakens the strength of the carseat and all its parts. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM
8 moms liked this
I think you are correct but some people can't afford a new one and as long as its not their child in the seat it shouldn't matter

Quoting sondamom0828:

I think the issue people have with buying used carseats (please correct me if I am wrong) is that we don't know if it has been in a car accident or not, which weakens the strength of the carseat and all its parts. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM
23 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you are correct but some people can't afford a new one and as long as its not their child in the seat it shouldn't matter

Quoting sondamom0828:

Really? Caring whether a child, ANY child, dies or not is a bad thing?

AdellesMom
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM
11 moms liked this

welcome to cafemom

Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM
57 moms liked this

I taught my girls to say 'fuck' instead of 'z' at the end of the alphabet song... You should see the judgements I get for that...  Just wait till Kindergarten next year when they find out its not actually a letter...

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:47 PM
5 moms liked this

only in CM world, not IRL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN