Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my daughter's a senior & pregnant (update) gender update (Ethan is here) he is 3 months now :) new pictures

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

wow it has been so long since i have updated. Well she is 4 months from graduating to be a RN she is doing her externship at a med clinic now and loves it.. her and her boyfriend just signed papers and bought a new house, I still watch Ethan every day while they work and i love it he is doing great I am his Tutu and my hubby is his poppops he is into everything and is so funny he will be 2 in september ..So they are doing great and I am proud to say with all my help and support  THEY MADE IT YESSSSSSSSSS THEY MADE IT

Ethan is 3 months old now and doing great ..we can not get enough of him we love him so much. my daughter & her boyfriend are doing awesome as parents. we could not be any more proud of them than we are they have really stepped up and doing great.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo: Morning snuggle bugs

here is the whole story

http://ethanmichael2012.blogspot.com/

proud Grandpa

Ethan Michael is here 7 pounds 12 oz 20 in long and I am sooo in love my daughter did great pushing I am so proud of her he was born at 2:29 p.m ......I just want to say thank you and god bless to all that have supported me an had kind word through my little journey and to the ones who said not so nice thing it's ok too because in the end.. I , my family have a special blessing in our life good timing or not.i love my daughter and wouldnt change a thing in the world with love and family ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Photo

maternity picts

soit begins: she is 18 a senior n 3 months pregnant. AND SHE WILL GRADUATE :) Sad but happy I will be there 100% with whet ever she needs. Including letting her use my vehicle and 100% free child care so she can continue her education and go to beauty school.to do hair and makeup I love my daughter with all my heart I am not thrilled about the timing but she is my daughter & I will fully support her and help in anyway I can.
I am beyond greatful for all the support..... thank you all so much I will add my sn and if anyone wants to be kept updated I will gladly do it I'm all up for new friends here

Mommy & baby are doing great she is 12 weeks along baby was very active during sonogram

updated 3-29-12

IT'S A BOY.......my daughter & her boyfriend are super excited I was hoping for a girl but am just excited because he is healthy my daughter is doing great we are doing graduation pictures this weekend

she graduated high school

this saturday is the baby shower my daughter has had a wonderful pregnancy sept 12th she is due..here are a few pictures. we took them to get 3/d sonogram done it was awesome

this grandma is ready for the baby this is where he will sleep when he comes for visits..

Yes they are still together. They have their own apartment. Both have full time jobs. He is going to culinary school and once the baby is here is starts school to do hair and make op she loves it and is good at it. I will ne watching the baby while they got to school and work to save them that expense and I'm a stay at home mom anyways..

The babies name is Ethan Michael

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (531-540):
Mrs.Winchester
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Congrats on your cute nephew.

4_little_angels
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats to you and your family!!! He is beautiful. And yes with family and love ALL things are possible! God bless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM
My grandbaby thank you

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Mrs.Winchester
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM

whoops that's what I meant,  I don't know why I said nephew!  I guess I wasn't awake when I wrote that.

Quoting Anonymous:

My grandbaby thank you

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

hansen20
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM

congrats to you and your daughter on the newist eddition!!, your grandson is just so adorable!! he reminds me of when i had my son=) in 2008. i just had my daughter almost 1 month ago on the 9th of september=).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Alanaplus3
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I am glad they are both healthy and that you are being such a help to them.  It will be hard, but with you pushing,and helping her to get an education they will be fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Awesome.

Quoting Anonymous:

mommyfesha
by monster on Sep. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Aww, your grandson is gorgeous! Best of luck to the new parents :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Uhm read the whole story..SHE GRADUATED HAS A JOB AND THEY SUPPORT THEM SELVES

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)