Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mean Girls

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are girls on here following me around! Any suggestions other then blocking that can get them to stop without changing my screen name?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM
What did you do to piss these women off? Are you totally innacent?

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything and anything to be hurtful.

Quoting cmc5679:

What exactly are they doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Nope. Quite the oposite. I am on cm doing research for a semester long project in my field of study. I am on several social networking sites studying particular traits of particular groups of people. Most of my comments are worded in a particular way to incite certain emotions in people. CM is my favorite site. You guys take the bait everytime.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Lol...sensitive much?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't realize informing OP of the true definition of stalking meant I need to back off the computer. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I get on cm for about 2 hours a day while I do research for a project I'm working on in my graduate studies. Again, thanks for your professional opinion.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Sounds like the OP isn't the only one who needs to back up from the computer...

Quoting Anonymous:

This right here. Following you around? How in the world do they do that? Come back for a chat when you have a guy leaving dead animal carcasses on your windshield and calls your boss claiming you're a prostitute. That is happening to my SIL right now. That is true stalking. How dare you moms on here claim to be "stalked" when people like my SIL are scared to sleep alone or even leave their house.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

toughen  up buttercup.  Its the internet. You can always ignore anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidon
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Sure you are :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Quite the oposite. I am on cm doing research for a semester long project in my field of study. I am on several social networking sites studying particular traits of particular groups of people. Most of my comments are worded in a particular way to incite certain emotions in people. CM is my favorite site. You guys take the bait everytime.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Lol...sensitive much?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't realize informing OP of the true definition of stalking meant I need to back off the computer. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I get on cm for about 2 hours a day while I do research for a project I'm working on in my graduate studies. Again, thanks for your professional opinion.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting Anonymous:

This right here. Following you around? How in the world do they do that? Come back for a chat when you have a guy leaving dead animal carcasses on your windshield and calls your boss claiming you're a prostitute. That is happening to my SIL right now. That is true stalking. How dare you moms on here claim to be "stalked" when people like my SIL are scared to sleep alone or even leave their house.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Not much you can really do exept block, ignore and report, Cafemom keeps the drama as it keeps so many crazies entertained.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Stick To private groups and ignore them. Are they following you to other sites as well?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I thought CM was for adults, why do I feel like I'm back in high school? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Yes I am. Is it really so hard to imagine that there are actually people on CafeMom who may have ulterior motives? Do you really believe we're all moms here to share mom moments? Sites like this one are just now being studied in the field of psychology. Social networking sites are quickly gaining momentum and almost everyone is a member of one site or another. Believe me or not. It doesn't matter. Just be careful with what you share on the internet. There are four of us in our research group and we've been shocked at what people will share with strangers over the internet. Take care momma.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Sure you are :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Lol...sensitive much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MyJaidon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Nothing that I am aware of. The most common response to my posts is that I am stupid for my personal opinions. That makes no sense to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

What did you do to piss these women off? Are you totally innacent?

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything and anything to be hurtful.

Quoting cmc5679:

What exactly are they doing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Learned that a little late. I thought this was a place that I could open up and get to know other moms, notget attacked by personal choices and the way I live.

Quoting brittney28:

Don't share you personal life on the internet then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not when its directed at my children or my mental state, and my past experiences.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

dommad2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:02 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN