Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mean Girls

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are girls on here following me around! Any suggestions other then blocking that can get them to stop without changing my screen name?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
Momo77
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

You are so full of crazy bullshit
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Why don't you just block them? Problem solved

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM
If you don't mind me asking what did you do? What are your beliefs that made people on here angry? Since you post anon know when will know, plus I'm sure sine people will agree with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Learned that a little late. I thought this was a place that I could open up and get to know other moms, notget attacked by personal choices and the way I live.

Quoting brittney28:

Don't share you personal life on the internet then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not when its directed at my children or my mental state, and my past experiences.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

toughen  up buttercup.  Its the internet. You can always ignore anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angel.Eyes.
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM

That's very interesting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Quite the oposite. I am on cm doing research for a semester long project in my field of study. I am on several social networking sites studying particular traits of particular groups of people. Most of my comments are worded in a particular way to incite certain emotions in people. CM is my favorite site. You guys take the bait everytime.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Lol...sensitive much?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't realize informing OP of the true definition of stalking meant I need to back off the computer. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I get on cm for about 2 hours a day while I do research for a project I'm working on in my graduate studies. Again, thanks for your professional opinion.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Sounds like the OP isn't the only one who needs to back up from the computer...

Quoting Anonymous:

This right here. Following you around? How in the world do they do that? Come back for a chat when you have a guy leaving dead animal carcasses on your windshield and calls your boss claiming you're a prostitute. That is happening to my SIL right now. That is true stalking. How dare you moms on here claim to be "stalked" when people like my SIL are scared to sleep alone or even leave their house.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I believe my Creator (Jeremiah 29:11) I walk forward in certainty that my life is secure.

LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM

why dont you just make a new account? how would they know its you then?? Or do you always post pic of youself and you kids and such? Thats just another reason why one should keep themself privat on the internet

Danimals823
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM
That's a bit scary momma :( sorry
CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Yea, something like a social experiment that works on people's feelings, if what you do is initiate drama, you imo need to be booted from CM permanently. This is a site for moms, we're NOT experiments, we're human beings!

Quoting .Angel.Eyes.:

That's very interesting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Quite the oposite. I am on cm doing research for a semester long project in my field of study. I am on several social networking sites studying particular traits of particular groups of people. Most of my comments are worded in a particular way to incite certain emotions in people. CM is my favorite site. You guys take the bait everytime.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Lol...sensitive much?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't realize informing OP of the true definition of stalking meant I need to back off the computer. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I get on cm for about 2 hours a day while I do research for a project I'm working on in my graduate studies. Again, thanks for your professional opinion.

Quoting MyJaidon:

Sounds like the OP isn't the only one who needs to back up from the computer...

Quoting Anonymous:

This right here. Following you around? How in the world do they do that? Come back for a chat when you have a guy leaving dead animal carcasses on your windshield and calls your boss claiming you're a prostitute. That is happening to my SIL right now. That is true stalking. How dare you moms on here claim to be "stalked" when people like my SIL are scared to sleep alone or even leave their house.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I cancelled and created a new account. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I am under the impression they cant reply to your post, but they can reply and "attack" your threads" So blocking doesnt really solve the problem. If I am wrong please guide me. Darn there are some psychos on here.  lol

Quoting wrensong:

Why don't you just block them? Problem solved

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Just block them. They obviously have no life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)