Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

4 cigarette smokers only!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hope you choke and die! You should know better! Yay or nay
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Replies (71-76):
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM
me too !! lol

Quoting Dawnzilla:

I just MIGHT choke on my smoke since I'm laughing so effing hard!! Ahhhhh hahaha seriously does anyone know any CPR?? Beat you with the stick from your ass I'm crying lmfao!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnzilla
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I am having one now.. And now lmfao because this popped up again hahaha thank you! I needed that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

you're absolutey right...we should know better. Know what I learned today? Those new "fire-safe"cigarettes they make, well that fire retardent stuff they use is worse for you than any of the other chemicals in cigarettes! Yup, just learned that today. I am officially done smoking! Why would I continue to smoke, knwoing its going to kill me? Stupidity! I pray for the strenght to never pick up another cigarette!

Dawn4175
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I don't hope you choke and die, but I do hope you can quit. I watched my mother wither away and die an excruciating death from cancer, and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. It's brutal for your kids to watch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Yes.

Quoting NatashaOlivia:

Can't say I've ever choked on smoke :/

I don't see why people get so shitty about it. Its MY body, and MY choice. As long as I'm not smoking around my kids, or your kids then what's the issue? SMH.

RaeAnne.USAF
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Nay I didn't realize my life revolved around what makes you happy and what see as good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)