Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm considering divorcing my husband because of sexual issues...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband was great sexually/emotionally for the first years of marriage.  We have two kids and things were going well.  Then about a year ago, he started to bring up other women during sex, his co-workers, my co-workers, my friends.  He would tell me he wants to involve them all in our sex life, would want me to tell them about our sex life, get their reaction and tell him about it during sex.  He tells me how hot other women are and how he would love to see them in lingerie. He will also ask me how many men hit on me during the day and if they seem like they have a big penis.  EVERYTIME we have sex, he asks, "Who did you tell about what we do during sex?"  "How many guys hit on you today and were they hot?"  "Do you think so and so will have threesome with us?"  And this may sound pathetic, but it really hurts me and makes me awful about myself, and the other thing is, we are both 40 and the girls he talks about are 20-21.  I cant take it any longer and really want to serve him with divorce papers.  Ive confronted him and asked him to stop, and he thinks ALL guys talk like this during sex, and it's no big deal.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I can't believe you've lived with it as long as u have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Namaste17
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I'm sorry momma:( I would want to leave too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mweddle
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I wouldn't like that one bit.  I would tell him again how serious you are about this. (considering leaving) Then see if he is willing to change or go to couselling.  I'm sorry.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Wow...I'm at a loss for words. I asked my fiance, he also just doesn't even know what to say about that.

Good luck. *hugs*

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Tell him you dont like it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Wow...I'm at a loss for words. I asked my fiance, he also just doesn't even know what to say about that.

Good luck. *hugs*

Thanks...he really claims he does not understand what the big deal is, he says I'm a drama queen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I understand 100%, my dh constantly wants me to talk about past sexual experiences I have had with other men during sex with him. He also constantly says he would love to see me give another guy a bj but then he will say he is kidding but I know he isn't. I have told him time and again how I feel and he will bhave for a week or so but then get right back into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand 100%, my dh constantly wants me to talk about past sexual experiences I have had with other men during sex with him. He also constantly says he would love to see me give another guy a bj but then he will say he is kidding but I know he isn't. I have told him time and again how I feel and he will bhave for a week or so but then get right back into it.

Thanks, it completely sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM

No all guys are NOT like that!! He sounds like he has major issues, and I wouldn't put up with that.

SouthernTruth
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM

ugh, I could not be with someone like that. I don't think thats normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)